2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Also if they (Toyota or Subaru) decide to do a higher HP output version, expect it to have some sort of hybrid tech producing HP... this car is being made so Subaru can gain some hybrid tech from Toyota...

Naw, Hybrid technology = Expensinve. It's also heavy. So I doubt it. Subaru already displayed their EV and Hybrid plans at Frankfurt.

1319633537565.jpg

1319633596442.jpg

quik1987 wrote:

I was about to post those pics then I saw that you're the OP for that thread at FT86club
laugh.gif

just for comparison

FT-86 first concept

Toyota-FT-86-Concept-12.jpg

FRS/FT86II

1319633596442.jpg

Thank god theres no zippers
laugh.gif

quik1987 wrote:

I was about to post those pics then I saw that you're the OP for that thread at FT86club
laugh.gif

just for comparison

FT-86 first concept

Toyota-FT-86-Concept-12.jpg

FRS/FT86II

1319633596442.jpg

Thank god theres no zippers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

1319633537565.jpg

1319633596442.jpg

From what I understand, pic is still not confirmed to be the actual production car. 
Plus that's the Toyota, the Scion we're getting here in the US will almost be completely different, not just rebadged. 
frown.gif

1319633537565.jpg

1319633596442.jpg

From what I understand, pic is still not confirmed to be the actual production car. 
Plus that's the Toyota, the Scion we're getting here in the US will almost be completely different, not just rebadged. 
frown.gif

^ ^ ^
They should PS Subaru's signature horizontal chrome line with their emblem.

I have a feeling the Subaru wouldn't look as good as the Toyota or even the Scion. They really do not have a car that looks good to me right now. Even the current WRX STI doesn't look that great to me.

^ ^ ^
They should PS Subaru's signature horizontal chrome line with their emblem.

I have a feeling the Subaru wouldn't look as good as the Toyota or even the Scion. They really do not have a car that looks good to me right now. Even the current WRX STI doesn't look that great to me.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's not. It's the Modellista version, which is their JDM inhouse styling department (ala AMG, M, etc). But you can get an overall idea of how it will be USDM. Most likely details will be different like USDM will only get the all black interior. Or the gauges will be changed so that speed is in the middle not rpm.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's not. It's the Modellista version, which is their JDM inhouse styling department (ala AMG, M, etc). But you can get an overall idea of how it will be USDM. Most likely details will be different like USDM will only get the all black interior. Or the gauges will be changed so that speed is in the middle not rpm.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I already want that Subaru version.

Are you sure? It will look something like this

Even more now
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Of course, I need to finish college and get a good job before I can even start to think about this kind of stuff
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

I already want that Subaru version.

Are you sure? It will look something like this

Even more now
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Of course, I need to finish college and get a good job before I can even start to think about this kind of stuff
30t6p3b.gif

Import Donut machine.

Kinda interested in the more powerful Subaru version, may trade in my Evo down the line.

Import Donut machine.

Kinda interested in the more powerful Subaru version, may trade in my Evo down the line.

Back
Top Bottom