*~*~2012 XXL Freshman List (Initial List Out)*~*~

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At this whole thing sans Macklemore

They bumped Iggy the @%$# up to be on this cover
laugh.gif

Happy I don't recognize anyone else. I think a lot of artists we felt deserved to be on the cover declined and want nothing to do with this list after seeing other artists snubbed or being snubbed in prior years themselves. It's better if they make it big and they weren't even on the list.

A$AP couldn't make the shoot... Pretty sure that's why Iggy Azalea made the list. That and DAT MASS

tumblr_lsw97yrTNv1qbklpto1_500.jpg

devil.gif

Edit: She only made it because A$AP Rocky was on the list... Not cause he missed the photoshoot

You could tell a little last year but this years list blatantly screams payola.

The XXL cover doesn't have the same protege it once did.

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Originally Posted by badjustin

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Schoolboy Q is the only one I listen to

this and rocky

Q has one of the hardest verses I herd in a minute on that live love asap tape.

you're bugging. 
he has one of those verses that make you change a good song once he gets on.

"microwave oven, while u out there cuffing, you ova there loving, that chick be my stuffing like like we really be poking"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

this and rocky

you're bugging. 

"microwave oven, while u out there cuffing, you ova there loving, that chick be my stuffing like like we really be poking"

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there is no way you can be serious right now.

this and rocky

you're bugging. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
You can stop now

Originally Posted by Agthekid

you're bugging. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
You can stop now
i thought he smashed it...
"backpack full of random work"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone saying Hopsin dosnet belong is straight ******ed. stick to your pop-rap music then. top 40 radio is for 12 year olds! its not like how it was when we were in grade school, bigg, em, juvie, (old school) wayne toppin the charts. if youre hating on hopsin u probably think drake, (new) wayne, ect are gods gift to music, but in reality, theyre really garbage.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

anyone saying Hopsin dosnet belong is straight ******ed. stick to your pop-rap music then. top 40 radio is for 12 year olds! its not like how it was when we were in grade school, bigg, em, juvie, (old school) wayne toppin the charts. if youre hating on hopsin u probably think drake, (new) wayne, ect are gods gift to music, but in reality, theyre really garbage.

my name is Shay and i'm from New Rochelle...and i just don't understand...why are you so MAD? 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Son, Hopsin is just not good. It's not about liking mainstream music, he just came out at the wrong time, Tyler beat him to the punch. His subject matter and style is JUST like Tyler. What do you expect? To me, Hopsin is Tyler and XV's love child. Two below average artist. Although, I like Tyler because he can make a good song and he's a somewhat funny personality. 

Back
Top Bottom