2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, really, really impressed with Danny Green in this game. His game on the road is horrible, but he found ways to contribute on the defensive end. Very pleased with the effort. Surprised that Kawhi was able to keep up his level of play defensively after the 1st half. Honestly thought he ran out of gas by halftime.

If it's a 30 point game with 4 minutes left, I'd probably head out. But 15 points? It's worth sticking around. Plus given how expensive Finals tickets are, it makes no sense not to at least stay just in case something happens.

What fans would still be at the game down 15 with 3 mins left? Every single fan base would leave

Only if they were down by 30 with 3 minutes left, or that teams record was 7-46. Down 15 with 3:19 left is a good amount of time.

Damn we had a chance to take this back, 7pt game at one point. Incredible game by the Spurs(might be the best I've ever seen from them), I'm sure the Heat respond next game.

Dammit Wade :lol:

Bruh every team in playoffs there is vid of them leaving early lol. Down 17 with 2 mins to go. Heat gets chastise cuz they came back that time. :smokin

#winin6

Green saying all the right things.. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

8 points by LBJ after the 1st qtr...
mean.gif

Man I paid for the ticket.. I always stay.. That's just me..

KAWHI put the clamps on bron tonight and didn't get into foul trouble, just so happen to also be making his shots..

You ain't a working man with responsibilities and throwaway money. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom