2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that another 'refs you suck' chant at the end? Albeit a faint one :lol:

The heat deserve to lose, especially with those garbage bandwagoner "fans" they got

I don't care if your team is down 30 points. If your team makes it to the finals, than you sit your *** down for all 48 minutes and support your team.

Fans treating it like its a regular season game. Your team is at it's final stage.

It's either leave 4 minutes early in what turned into a blow out game, or spend an extra 2 hours on the I-95. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Great win for the Spurs.

Kiwi with a helluva game. Best player on the court tonight.

I don't care if your team is down 30 points. If your team makes it to the finals, than you sit your *** down for all 48 minutes and support your team.

Fans treating it like its a regular season game. Your team is at it's final stage.
yeah it's a damn finals game and you dippin out the building? c'mon

Only so much the refs can do when a team gets hot. Shout out the the Mavs, pistons and spurs who outplayed the NBA's agenda

Fat piece of **** Boris ******* Diaw.

I'm so heated right now.

plus them tickets ain't cheap

damn.....what if those 4 free throws in game 2 had fell for the Spurs? people would be tossing their heat snapbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom