2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are yall still surprised when they leave early, most those people aren't even fans, they're just there cause that's the place to be. No different than the LA crowd. This happens damn every game...

Last edited:
Look at those classy fans chanting "ref you suck" with 20 seconds left in a blowout 
roll.gif

kawhi has to be the x-factor

he is the heir of the organization and needs to contribute greatly for the spurs to win

so far i havent seen much from him

Please stop saying this ****, his game and his braids are terrible

ESPN and all the wackness they feed these feeble minded sports fans

That's exactly what it is, they hear Pop say it and the analysts ran with it and the fans bought into it. Use the eye test, its that simple. He's a role player at best, 9 points on 33% shooting is not the future of a franchise

Well now I need to see this episode of First Take.

Dudes see 10 games of Kawhi Leonard and use it as a basis wheras I've seen close to 200 and I'm following the hype. Aiight man
So you feel he is the HEIR to the organization?
Because that is what we are responding to.

Well now I need to see this episode of First Take.

Dudes see 10 games of Kawhi Leonard and use it as a basis wheras I've seen close to 200 and I'm following the hype. Aiight man

I seen plenty of Spurs games, ya boy just don't have it. He might be the most overrated player on this board. Jimmy Butler is better than Kawhi Leonard

Kawhi is so overrated. I :rolleyes every time somebody says he is a future perenial all star and franchise player, face of the franchise, best player, whatever kind of language. He's a 3rd option on a good team type of dude.

Easy for pop to praise kawhi about being the future when he's not going to be coaching him. Rough days are ahead for the spurs.

And yall are anointing this dude the HEIR to a "dynasty".
This ain't the Timberwolves or the Denver Nuggets we talking about.
4 titles in fifteen years, and a center that has played in more playoff games than half the NBA.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see Kawhi being the heir.

Kawhi just doesn't have those great scorers instincts that all of the great scores are born with his offensive game right now is really nothing special good post up a game with good 3 point shooting of catch and shoot situations but the thing that gets me with Kawhi is that when they swing the ball to him and he attacks the close out if the defender is athletic enough to keep up with him it seems like his only move is to jump stop also he isn't really quick enough to blow by his defender consistently. 

Kawhi getting the Rondo treatment. Is he great cuz 3 HOFers with him, or will he be great when they all leave?

Lose all 3 plus Pop, I don't see him leading them anywhere. Nice player. Definite value. Great building block. But a #1 option? No.

I love watching Kawhi play. 

but ain't no way is he ever a #1 option. 

even as a #2 option, he has a lot of steps to take before I would even trust him as that.

Ideally, he is a #3 option at best right now. 

Offensively at this point, Kawhi hasn't shown to do anything at an elite level on offense to carry a team, is he a great 3 point shooter? no. Great driver to the basket? no. Great midrange shooter? no. Ability to get to the line at a high level? no. I don't think you can be a one-way player essentially at this point and projected to be a franchise player.

I hear the people who say KL can be a first option I do...but in my opinion it's clear as day that that's not who he is, or is going to be. I can't imagine KL being the face of a 50 win team. Could be wrong, but I don't see it at all. He lacks the offensive creativity and instincts to be that. Even with low usage and being with 3 HoF'ers, if it was there you would see it peaking through. Like Harden in OKC, or Kobe in his 2nd year in the pros, or T Mac in Toronto to name a few.

Pinpointing a "star" isn't an exact science, but you can just see when a player has the offensive tools to be a dynamo wing in the league and I don't see it in KL. He just flat out doesn't have the individual offensive tools to be the lead man on a winner. And that's not bad or slandering him, being a 3rd option on a winner is a great career, he just isn't a first option.

Shawn Marion with a jump shot.

As a casual fan I gotta day I love and respect the heck out of Pop and TD. Dudes are freakin awesome

Don't really care who wins the series but this is a nice slap in the face to all the idiots who said it was over after game 2 :lol:

I can't imagine leaving a game early. I never try to "beat" traffic, I usually just hang back and leave once the crowd has dispersed.

But yeah, best believe I get my money's worth. :lol:

I don't care if your team is down 30 points. If your team makes it to the finals, than you sit your *** down for all 48 minutes and support your team.

Fans treating it like its a regular season game. Your team is at it's final stage.
Idk what you do for a living but I'm trying to miss the traffic and get home and get an extra hour of sleep before work bro. You want to get in traffic to see see millionaires kill the clock knock yourself out

Only so much the refs can do when a team gets hot. Shout out the the Mavs, pistons and spurs who outplayed the NBA's agenda

I guess you didnt see that lakers pistons series huh?

The nba agenda was for the lakers to lose

If you look at that series all the calls went the pistons way

So **** out of here with that bull ****

Where's the guy that was in here yesterday saying that games 3 and 4 were easy wins for the Heat because they're at home? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom