2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh is the only likeable and honest guy on the Heat. Just too much zest assume times though.

His question made no sense at all. He says you have a lot of offense then says you have a lack luster offense then says is it the defense :lol:

Chris Bosh keeps it real.

Bosh was the 2nd best Heat player in the first 2 games and today Norris Cole got more shots? -_-

Bobby Ramos vs. Pop has to happen.
laugh.gif

so many lulz in this thread

has someone made a .gif Skip at the 4:07 mark with that puzzled look on his face? :lol:

His question made no sense at all. He says you have a lot of offense then says you have a lack luster offense then says is it the defense
laugh.gif
It really didnt, but its funny that he chose to go at everyones head like this. Used his 15 minutes well. Trending topic and a ton of website hits.

Last edited:
lebron is such a vagina

how is that question funny?

srs
Because it made no sense? :lol: he says they have a lot of offense but then says they have a lack luster offense. Does it really matter if you score over 100 or not if you win?

Every game is a game 7....... Da, da dawg...... Every game is a ga game 7 dawg....... :rofl:

Last edited:
Seems like dude wanted to scold wade, bron and spo but he's directed to ask questions. That's why he didn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure dude is pulling the same trick the fake sign language dude did. He's not really a reporter :lol:. :nerd:

Ramos is right tho. I'm glad he went at spo the way he did. Hate seeing blowouts in a finals game. Miami came out flat as hell to start the 1st quarter. Its a very annoying habit they have and they paid the price for it.

I'm a little late but I'm currently in France. tried to stay up late to catch the game only to fall asleep with the tv on. woke up and immediately checked to box score.

the last thing I remember readingwas cats talking about how kawhi leonard is overrated...kawhi, u lurking in this thread? antidope = kawhi? Things are starting to add up

in any case, I grew up strongly disliking the spurs because they'd always dispose of the warriors like they were leftover cafeteria food minus the tater tots...but damn I'm glad to see that this is a good series

dude is like that reporter who talked liked he was from the 1920s. Trying to get that 15 min. Don't think dude has been invited back to many conferences :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom