2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late but I'm currently in France. tried to stay up late to catch the game only to fall asleep with the tv on. woke up and immediately checked to box score.

the last thing I remember readingwas cats talking about how kawhi leonard is overrated...kawhi, u lurking in this thread? antidope = kawhi? Things are starting to add up

in any case, I grew up strongly disliking the spurs because they'd always dispose of the warriors like they were leftover cafeteria food minus the tater tots...but damn I'm glad to see that this is a good series
Someone texted me a pic the other day of myself in the Middle School yearbook where I had cornrows. Looking like a young Kawhi 

BobbyRamos.jpg

Why is dude posing in front of pictures of himself?

btw, clearly he is a Heat fan

Last edited:
og bobby johnson ramos asking one of those long ***, answered-himself-in-asking-the-question type questions..

can't stand when people (reporters and everyone in general) "ask" long winded questions that are really just comments. spo answered in the only way possible :lol:

That Ramos dude is lame for that....

clearly just trying to get a rise out of them.

cornball.

Last edited:
You can't? What did I just watch were u watching channel 7 abc?? Cause I was

If you got it you can turn it on or atleast try when need be....

Smh at you naming awards you gotta be young or in denial if you don't get it

The guys that got it want to win so bad they.don't let nothing get in there way and atleast show max.effort goin down

Your boy didn't they blew it in a finals game tonight they just didn't step up and you know it

Could he have been better tonight? Sure. But you can't pick one game to prove that he "doesn't have it." If he didn't have "it" he wouldn't have rings, finals mvps, all of that. How do you not understand this :lol: ?

I'm 37 yrs old and I've been a fan of the Heat since Wade got there but I'm also a true basketball fan. The Heat did not play defense and didn't have the effort, it's that simple. I also just don't understand how Wade and Lebron were laughing and joking considering what's at stake. This is the Finals, true competitors would not take these games for granted like this. It makes you appreciate what players like Magic, Kobe and Jordan approached and handled these types of games, whether win or loss.

dude is like that reporter who talked liked he was from the 1920s. Trying to get that 15 min. Don't think dude has been invited back to many conferences :lol:
Never heard of this :lol:

You remember his name?

dude is like that reporter who talked liked he was from the 1920s. Trying to get that 15 min. Don't think dude has been invited back to many conferences :lol:

Info?

:lol:

Sounds like something straight off of Boardwalk Empire.

dwade face has tumors yo. he needs to get that checked out.

and also stop wearing women's clothes. It's not chic. he looks hella queer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom