2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love and Carmelo are coming to Boston to team up with Rondo. Celtics are also actively pursuing Omer Asik or Marcin Gortat. Celtics will also pick up SG Ben Gordon as a 6th man and Jodie Meeks as the starting SG or Evan Turner.

My sources.

I don't even care if Melo leaves but it's corny and gutless as hell if he leaves to join the 3 queens in Miami. Would be a true testament of his character if that's the case though. Nothing like forcing your way to a team when you're about to be a free agent, deplete them of their assets and then leave to sign with the same rival that was there when he demanded to be a Knick. I doubt this happens but if it does, I'm finished w the NBA. between the theatrics, refs and the bull you gotta hear on ESPN I won't be missing much.

Kevin Love and Carmelo are coming to Boston to team up with Rondo. Celtics are also actively pursuing Omer Asik or Marcin Gortat. Celtics will also pick up SG Ben Gordon as a 6th man and Jodie Meeks as the starting SG or Evan Turner.

My sources.

Da streets?

The sad thing is every one of us already know this game is gonna be 8 on 5 tonight.

No way in hell will the NBA let the Heat be down 3-1 heading into San Antonio.

Is Joey Crawford officiating tonight?

I don't even care if Melo leaves but it's corny and gutless as hell if he leaves to join the 3 queens in Miami. Would be a true testament of his character if that's the case though. Nothing like forcing your way to a team when you're about to be a free agent, deplete them of their assets and then leave to sign with the same rival that was there when he demanded to be a Knick. I doubt this happens but if it does, I'm finished w the NBA. between the theatrics, refs and the bull you gotta hear on ESPN I won't be missing much.

Look at the path he took to get to New York. He's all about himself. If it was about the "team," dude would have waited to sign as a FA. You really can't be shocked at this latest story. It's almost like you're giving Melo too much credit.

Why y'all even watch if y'all KNOW the refs are going to help the heat substantially?

My dad is like that...he will complain about cheating all day long but then still then turn around at watch it and be like see I told you so... :lol: I don't get it

Last edited:
Why y'all even watch if y'all KNOW the refs are going to help the heat substantially?

My dad is like that...he will complain about cheating all day long but then still then turn around at watch it and be like see I told you so...
laugh.gif
I don't get it
mean.gif
 I do that usually

I'm getting better at it though, generally avoid heat games

My dad is like that...he will complain about cheating all day long but then still then turn around at watch it and be like see I told you so... :lol: I don't get it

These types of sports fans never make sense. If you tell them not to watch they'll look at you as if they just saw a ghost

Last edited:
I'm in this thread strictly for the wave of feels and FA talk now. Idk about all this Melo to Miami talk, I'll just let it play out. The real fun starts after the finals are over. I, don't really see a problem with it, but it's fun to watch people's reaction. I do think about this though...I wonder how the people would have reacted to the second Bulls threepeat team (Jordan, Pippen, Rodman) in today's setting. I'm willing to bet they'd be killed too for "teaming up". To be fair, the east is far worse now than it was back then, but still I think people would have issue with that.

.........how would Jordan, Pippen and Rodman be killed for teaming up?

Jordan was drafted by them, Pippen was traded to the Bulls before he even played a single NBA game and Rodman was a lunatic who was traded ten years into his career for friggin Will Perdue.

How funny would it be if LeBron, Wade and Bosh did take paycuts, but the Heat go in another direction to address other issues like PG and a 3 & D wing instead of just signing Melo. :lol:

Last edited:
.........how would Jordan, Pippen and Rodman be killed for teaming up?

Jordan was drafted by them, Pippen was traded to the Bulls before he even played a single NBA game and Rodman was a lunatic who was traded ten years into his career for friggin Will Perdue.
Rodman was a FA that Mike wanted and was previously part of a Pistons squad that gave the Bulls fits early on. There would be some people on social media world that would have found issue with this. Not to mention they were already all stars also, if you want to look at it from that standpoint. 

horrible defense and a torrid pace by the spurs were the sole factors in that last loss.
Timmy and TD should be well rested.
Tough game in store tonight for Miami.
I hope the heat come out with some pride this time around and a vintage defensive performance or this series is essentially over.

Prediction: Balanced, heavy dosage of Miami's big 3. Appearances by Shane and/ or UD. Mario continues slump. Ray/Shard continue to contribute. 2-2 going back to San Antonio.

ref talk is nonsense. I wish people would comment on the Spurs (Timmy and Tony especially) whining for fouls every time they miss lay ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom