2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would give up on the NBA until all those dudes retired.

But I see Melo chasing the $ instead.

As long as Miami loses in these finals I will be happy. Lebron will not take a pay cut. He is getting the max the minute he opts out.

I will be banned instantly if that happened :lol: :lol:

anyone peep Tim Hardway Jr at the game last night?

Last edited:
Only thing making the NBA unwatchable is flopping and terrible officiating, not "team stacking". Either way, people would still be right there watching and complaining.

I honestly think that if Melo signed, the Heat would have the most stacked starting 5 in terms of talent in history.

Miami Yankees

I think I would give up on the NBA until all those dudes retired.

But I see Melo chasing the $ instead.
You'd watch just to see if they can win 73 games and/or go undefeated in the playoffs. Or if u truly wouldn't, plenty others would

This is too funny :rofl: .

Lakers tried to do this with Kobe, Pau, Dwight and Nash CP3. Too bad it didn't work out. Needed that Kobe vs Bron finals.

Fixed, that was initially the plan and would be more akin to what Miami is trying to pull off now. Two stars still in their prime (Dwight & CP3 v Bron & Melo), another good All Star player (Kobe & Bosh) and an aging star (Pau & Wade)

Damn basketball reasons though...

I seriously doubt Melo will take 10 mil less a year. If that's the case I'd welcome him to the Lakers :lol:

Last edited:
its known that a lot of these star athletes make more money off endorsements.

That's why it's possible to take pay cuts and stack.

I know Bron wants a max but if he signed like a 4 year 24 mil deal they can just stack his team and just win like 8 straight :lol:
30 mil in cash is more then a years salary during a nba season tho. And he also got a part of the stock.

All I know is the last time a team was stacked and unbeatable we beat em 6 outta 8 and I went to a parade in downtown Dallas.

These dudes about to get washed by the Spurs and yall want to give them 8 straight.

F outta here. I hope they do it. Only dude on the squad under 30 will be LeBron

30 mil in cash is more then a years salary during a nba season tho. And he also got a part of the stock.

He got that cause Dre sold Beats to Apple for 3 billion. I don't think that's an annual endorsement figure. Just cashed out on his investment.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The amount of feels that go on in here in between games.

You accuse someone of they fan hood and the feels come out, I'm weak.

Last edited:
Melo going to Chicago :nthat:

****** need to start shipping him Garretts popcorn and Lou Malnati pizza immediately.

Healthy D Rose and Melo = East contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom