2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 all over again.
No passion and no grind.
Spurs mean business and LeBron ain't leading his soldiers.
I don't see these dudes coming back from down 22.

I'm not a kobe fan,never have been.I'd take Wade in his prime over kobe in his prime anyday.  Wade is just a little less selfish. I'm a big Lebron fan but don't understand why he refuses to carry the team at times.

I've loved the lakers since the Jerry West days but that all ended with Kobe's solo act after he got Shaq railroaded out of town.  Been watching Lebron since high school but every time I think he has gotten to the top 5 ever he goes to sleep.Weird!

I laugh/shake my head every time i read or hear this. They been giving him help since he was in cleveland. He's great but not as great as everyone wants him to be.

Except he kind of is...depending on how great you think he is
laugh.gif

He's great no question about it. But I don't want the best player in the game to take a handful of shots in a half, especially when your team is getting its *** whooped. He did the same **** last game in the second half. It doesn't make sense.

Just wow @ the pace the Spurs have been able to keep for 6 quarters now.

Incredible.

Wade looks terrible on every possesion. Lebron cant wait around for these guys anymore. Hes gotta find ways to make an impact.

I must ask , because its weird to me , why do people hate the heat more than the spurs. Just by the numbers it is more likely the spurs have beaten your favorite team that the heat. Hopefully this finals is the end of the nonstop talking about the heat.
Because Miami cHeat

I must ask , because its weird to me , why do people hate the heat more than the spurs. Just by the numbers it is more likely the spurs have beaten your favorite team that the heat. Hopefully this finals is the end of the nonstop talking about the heat.

Because lebron james is on our team

i would say it's probably because the Spurs got here by building through the draft and with outstanding coaching and execution.

The Heat got here by buying superstars and getting solid role players to take pay cuts to come play with those guys

Outside of Danny Green outrunning Ray Allen on his close outs, the Spurs have played defense as good as they played offense in game three.

Am I crazy for thinking Miami should start switching literally everything?
No help, no rotating; just straight switching and living with the results

Or are we all being set up so the Heat can make a great comeback and LeGhost can cement his legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom