2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd take Wade over Kobe? You're either a hater or an idiot fam. At least LeBron being better has merit. Wade? 
laugh.gif
Wade actually carried a team on his back to a championship. Kobe never did that. I'm not a hater,I'm just not deluded about Kobe Bryant and the fact he never made a teammate a better player.Kobe can do anything he wants with a basketball but that doesn't make him the best player.His selfish choices have kept his team in the doldrums many seasons.
LMAO!!! Get the hell outta here. Kobe never carried a team on his back to a chip? SMH!!!! Please change you name. Pau or Andrew sure as hell didn't!

Damn look at empty seats

Lebron should leave they have no loyalty at all

Dispicable monsters

Last edited:
Manu already set to check back in. Sorrry Danny

Oh Snap he called him back

Last edited:

"Lebron needs some KD urgency right now"?

WHAT? lol
As a KD fan, that was laughable
Yeah. When KD's team is losing he doesnt wait until the last 2 mins to start driving to the basket and taking over the game.
That is whenever his Krytonite Westbrook isnt hogging the ball.

LeBron needs to play with that type of urgency the whole 2nd half.
KD is the only superstar I know that will not touch the ball 4 straight possession in the 4th and OT. And I'm a big fan!

We all know he's great. With all that and everyone pretty much agreeing he's the best right now, why the **** does he let this happen and not even try to prevent. He has 7 attempts.....7 bruh. 
Bruh I agree. He's not there right now. But to use this to aid your narrative of him not being "that great" is just silly. Keep everything in perspective.
I'm trying to keep this perspective. This is kinda a must win. Don't you think?  Think he only had like 15 attempts last game. That type of **** doesn't make sense to me.

James ain't moving as fast...
Last year LeBron would have turned the jets on on that fast break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom