2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good game Heat fans
We betting or nah lol?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who even knows at this point. I suppose. 

This is the longest answer I've seen Pop ever give

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He did not just do that to that guy. Wow Pop WOW

Last edited:
They deserve to get booed. Playing like the ******* Milwaukee Bucks out there.

Wade is giving NOTHING. I've seen him just watch the ball multiple times, not even making an effort to get a rebound. I've seen him throw up crazy shots trying to bait the referees whistles instead of actually trying to make the shot. I've seen him get beat off the dribble like he's a 300 pound center.

He would not step foot on the court again in this game if I was the coach. He doesn't deserve it.

champions getting boo'ed, smh

[quote name="Nelson999"]Where's the dude that said games 3 and 4 were easy wins for Miami because they're home games? :rofl:
[/quote]The dude? The one dude? :lol:

Bron dipping. I'm sorry. But he needs to jump to a team that's going to secure his next 4-5 years; not 1-2. Withy Heat, he may get a good year or two more out of that organization. But they have no room to grow.

Last edited:
:lol: Who even knows at this point. I suppose. 

This is the longest answer I've seen Pop ever give

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He did not just do that to that guy. Wow Pop WOW
I could be a total *** and back out but I won't lol. I still got faith lol.

They deserve to get booed. Playing like the ******* Milwaukee Bucks out there.

Wade is giving NOTHING. I've seen him just watch the ball multiple times, not even making an effort to get a rebound. I've seen him throw up crazy shots trying to bait the referees whistles instead of actually trying to make the shot. I've seen him get beat off the dribble like he's a 300 pound center.

He would not step foot on the court again in this game if I was the coach. He doesn't deserve it.

champions getting boo'ed, smh

nobody is the champion right now.

This guy Leonard seems to be getting younger when it shld be the reverse! Dude is almost a vet at 22 with some serious experience. Did dude leave sdsu early?

Props to that poised cat with mad all around skills. Not too many times in life you see a young cat with corn rows as poised and focused as him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom