2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

All the people whole slandered Kawhi Leonard need to fess up and apologize.
nerd.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will if he does this as a #1 option with no Manu, Parker, and Duncan
Osh and Antidope had the slander going on Kawhi. Both of y'all'. Cosigners
I might misunderstand this post, but when did OKB and I slander Kawhi?

But then again. Bron shouldn't goto the west. He can't just walk into the finals (unprepared). He should join the Bulls or Knicks or even Pacers!!!!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Wade is done. As much as I hate to say it.. he is.

The Spurs are showing the world what a real team looks like man.

View media item 1023613
Miami is won't resign all these guys right? Next year's team is gonna be very different.

So based on this, it's possible that Miami could have no team next year :lol:?

All the people whole slandered Kawhi Leonard need to fess up and apologize. :nerd:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will if he does this as a #1 option with no Manu, Parker, and Duncan

Osh and Antidope had the slander going on Kawhi. Both of y'all'. Cosigners

I don't think saying he's not a #1 option is slander. He's playing great right now (at the perfect time too), but if he's a #1 option, so is Chandler Parsons, Klay Thompson, and Lance Stephenson

I think Oden's knees are shot. He hasn't given anything, or even gotten playing time. No point in having him take up cap space if he's going to ride the bench and never see the floor because of his limitations.
There's been really no need for him, he was starting for a little stretch in the season and playing fine. I think they'll resign him to another minimum and give him a whole off season and training camp to work on his game and not recovering his knees,

[quote name="WhatsLosinLike"][quote name="LTizzil"][quote name="WhatsLosinLike"]nobody is the champion right now.[/quote]They are the defending champs.[/quote]what does that mean? defending champions is a stupid statement. you can't defend something you already won. spurs gonna take back the 2013 title if they win this year?

last time i checked the title for this year hasn't been given out.[/quote]Defending the title 'Champion', against someone trying to take it.

Gotta enter that mode.

I still dont think even if Bron could pull off a game like that they'd win with the way Wade is playing.

I really do feel for LeBron. I see why he doesn't keep his phone on during playoffs. Imagine this dude's twitter mentions right now :x

**** Lebron he brought this on himself.

How?

Just curious.

Signed with Miami to win ships with Wade and Bosh. They did that.

Now its his fault Wade's game has massively declined and Bosh is not being aggressive?

If you don't like the way the team was assembled, cool. Say that. If you don't like LeBron period, cool. Say that. I just don't understand how you can blame this 100% on him though. Unbiased people who actually watch the game know. All I gotta say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom