2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit OKC why couldn't you get the damn job done.
 miami heat fans 
laugh.gif

With the way the Spurs are playing right now... Miami winning 3 in a row sounds asinine lol.

Even if LeBron goes ECF Game 6 Mode... The Spurs are clicking on all cylinders man.

With the way the Spurs are playing right now... Miami winning 3 in a row sounds asinine lol.

Even if LeBron goes ECF Game 6 Mode... The Spurs are clicking on all cylinders man.

i still dont think its over, if there is a team that can win 3 in a row... its the heat

i dont see Heat losing on Sunday. hope im wrong tho

Miami is won't resign all these guys right? Next year's team is gonna be very different.
It's a blessing and a curse. Blessing because Miami can potentially add another superstar to their squad (read: Melo) but a curse because that means good role players can up and leave if they don't want to take that pay cut

How?

Just curious.

Signed with Miami to win ships with Wade and Bosh. They did that.

Now its his fault Wade's game has massively declined and Bosh is not being aggressive?

If you don't like the way the team was assembled, cool. Say that. If you don't like LeBron period, cool. Say that. I just don't understand how you can blame this 100% on him though. Unbiased people who actually watch the game know. All I gotta say.

So.. Lebron can't win championships without Prime All Star Players? Oh.
where in my post did i say that? :lol:

you gotta get more than 3-13 from your second option. i dont care if you had michael jordan, he aint winning if pippen went 3-13 and couldnt stay in front of anyone and got lackluster performances from everyone else on the roster.

this forum puts way too much emphasis on individuals. basketball is a team game. thats why the spurs are dominating the way they are.

Last edited:
Not many players can.

Wasn't the whole point of teaming up with bosh and wade was to win not 2 not 3 not 4...

But since they're washed up this year (the year after they won a championship) guess it's time for Lebby to join all star players in their prime. Cp3 and Griffin, lebby needs new friends

The big not one not two show is what bothered me

Then the wake up to your miserable lives thing

All the jordan comparison are just funny but I don't like em it's discrediting the greatest ever

Not stepping up for full 48 minutes but he's highly praised I don't get it
Hes overrated imo just a freak amazing player that lacks heart and will when need be

This is what I don't get...How is Lebron overrated :lol: :lol: ? I mean I feel you, but how is he overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom