2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Lebron opts out, I doubt he'll join a team on the West. Things are too sweet right now in the East, teams can literally skip their way into the playoffs. Which leaves it between Cleveland and Miami, and I doubt he wants to see snow again.

LeBrons got to give up the Magic Johnson act.
Magic was the point guard on a team of players that were going to be great with or without him.
It's time for LeBron to revamp his game.
LeBron needs to recruit a legitimate point guard.
He needs to spend more time without the ball, so he can do more catch and shoot.

I think this big 3 fad created an unsustainable dynamic. They cashed out expecting these guys to carry them for a while. Now that it's popular, people expect money to start falling out the sky to keep the wins coming.

I would've cashed in on the opportunity as well being a GM, but at the same time you reap what you sew. The owners made the league and business and you can't expect players to take less to "win"

The only way this whole situation was feasible in the first place was a superstar who admittedly avoids pressure joined up with some pals

You do realize the spurs have been doing this for years right? They've had a big 3 forever, who all take considerably less to allow the team to full in the depth they have coupled with great coaching.

He needs to become a way more consistent jump shooter before he can become a catch and shoot type player.

Last edited:
The thread title 
roll.gif

LeBrons got to give up the Magic Johnson act.
Magic was the point guard on a team of players that were going to be great with or without him.
It's time for LeBron to revamp his game.
LeBron needs to recruit a legitimate point guard.
He needs to spend more time without the ball, so he can do more catch and shoot.
i want to see him off the ball more too but moreso for of his slashing and finishing abilities.  the most athletic guy on the court should be the finisher more often than he is the passer

so we just gonna act like mia fans dont sound just like cleveland fans pre-decision?

or that after that good first quarter Lebron disappeared for pretty much the rest of the game?

yea his teammates didnt show up but when you say not 7 not 8 you're asking for it

now the question is will he leave and if so where?

the only two windows i see where he can elevate a team to a championship or near enough is WAS or HOU.

Wade should have a much better jumper at this point in his career. He used to shoot it with so much confidence.

Also, anybody miss the big *** trophy on the court during finals games?

Lebron won't go anywhere, the media would destroy him and his brand if he did.

...but if he went anywhere, it'd be smart to be under Phil Jackson's tutelage

I mean KD ain't lying though. It's hard to envision Kawai actually helping that Indy offense anymore than PG does. He's never been a #1 option

Just kinda bad timing for KD to say that though

You do realize the spurs have been doing this for years right? They've had a big 3 forever, who all take considerably less to allow the team to full in the depth they have coupled with great coaching.

acemaster193 acemaster193 hit the nail on the head. The heats chemistry is no where near organic as other teams dynasties. Theirs is literally bought. I'm not gonna downplay their accomplishments. They're dealing with the downside of the investment they made. I don't knock them for trying to make an improvement, but when you talk the big talk of not one not two etc that was supposed to have longevity.

Criticism is warranted when you've fallen short 2/4 times and you're looking elsewhere for answers already

Lebron won't go anywhere, the media would destroy him and his brand if he did.

...but if he went anywhere, it'd be smart to be under Phil Jackson's tutelage

A homecoming to cleveland would be honorable and a smart move buisness wise...take the I want to win for my city route it would be gold...

Just my thought... Meantime I found these funny no trolling just sharing

I have to share after this Ill be humble quiet and out the way...

View media item 1028541
View media item 1028542
View media item 1028543
View media item 1028545

Last edited:

so we just gonna act like mia fans dont sound just like cleveland fans pre-decision?

or that after that good first quarter Lebron disappeared for pretty much the rest of the game?

yea his teammates didnt show up but when you say not 7 not 8 you're asking for it

now the question is will he leave and if so where?

the only two windows i see where he can elevate a team to a championship or near enough is WAS or HOU.
This one always kills me. He had 17 in the first quarter. He can't do that for four quarters. He didn't just score 17 and then nothing. He played one on five for 41 straight minutes and tried to get everyone involved and Heat couldn't make ****. I don't think it was for lack of trying, Spurs were just never going to miss this series.

I think most people would probably agree that PG is a better all around individual player than Kawhi right now. But there is no need to be discrediting the dude right as he wins the championship and Finals MVP. come on now

What KD said wasn't necessarily wrong though. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It's not like he said anything bad about KL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom