2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What KD said wasn't necessarily wrong though. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It's not like he said anything bad about KL.
nah its just kinda a shame to see the league mvp doing the same sorry bs we do every game 
laugh.gif
.  let the man enjoy his moment, especially after his team just beat yours last round.

This one always kills me. He had 17 in the first quarter. He can't do that for four quarters. He didn't just score 17 and then nothing. He played one on five for 41 straight minutes and tried to get everyone involved and Heat couldn't make ****. I don't think it was for lack of trying, Spurs were just never going to miss this series.

I get that side of the argument, but when you say you belong on the NBA Mount Rushmore you're putting yourself in that realm.

Objectively his team should've stepped up. Lebron put up great stats this series, but reading between the lines....

He brought this on himself. Let people, myself included harp on it for the moment, but as a great moving forward he should know what to do to fix this

acemaster193 acemaster193 hit the nail on the head. The heats chemistry is no where near organic as other teams dynasties. Theirs is literally bought. I'm not gonna downplay their accomplishments. They're dealing with the downside of the investment they made. I don't knock them for trying to make an improvement, but when you talk the big talk of not one not two etc that was supposed to have longevity.

Criticism is warranted when you've fallen short 2/4 times and you're looking elsewhere for answers already

Well said. At the end of the day blood is thicker than water. Families will go through trying times, but that nucleus (Pop) will act as the glue to keep the pieces in place. You can buy a championship, but it's not a sustainable method in the long term. Internal development will always conquer pursuing the easy route.

Lebron won't go back to Cleveland. It'd be a noble gesture and no one would look down on it but he'll end his career with only 2 rings if he goes back

I get that side of the argument, but when you say you belong on the NBA Mount Rushmore you're putting yourself in that realm.

Objectively his team should've stepped up. Lebron put up great stats this series, but reading between the lines....

He brought this on himself. Let people, myself included harp on it for the moment, but as a great moving forward he should know what to do to fix this

Show me where Lebron said he belongs on NBA Mount Rushmore because from what I heard and saw, LBJ said he was going to be there when his career is over :lol:

so we just gonna act like mia fans dont sound just like cleveland fans pre-decision?

or that after that good first quarter Lebron disappeared for pretty much the rest of the game?

yea his teammates didnt show up but when you say not 7 not 8 you're asking for it

now the question is will he leave and if so where?

the only two windows i see where he can elevate a team to a championship or near enough is WAS or HOU.
This one always kills me. He had 17 in the first quarter. He can't do that for four quarters. He didn't just score 17 and then nothing. He played one on five for 41 straight minutes and tried to get everyone involved and Heat couldn't make ****. I don't think it was for lack of trying, Spurs were just never going to miss this series.
just give me 10 each quarter thats say at most 8 shots to get 10 pts each quarter

but this bron he always looki to defer to his teammates when its time to step up.

i dont even wanna hear the his teammates aint show up when they were up 22-6

its all excuses for this pathetic example of when a "dynasty" implodes

I get what you're saying as well, but saying you belong on the Mt. Rushmore of the NBA is the same as Kobe saying the last Dream Team would beat the first Dream Team. Nobody on the Mt. Rushmore of the NBA would ever live up to the standards that people place on Lebron these days. Dude could win a ring every year for the rest of his NBA career and people would still say he was garbage because of the Decision and because he lost three finals.

so we just gonna act like mia fans dont sound just like cleveland fans pre-decision?

or that after that good first quarter Lebron disappeared for pretty much the rest of the game?

yea his teammates didnt show up but when you say not 7 not 8 you're asking for it

the only two windows i see where he can elevate a team to a championship or near enough is WAS or HOU.

just give me 10 each quarter thats say at most 8 shots to get 10 pts each quarter

but this bron he always looki to defer to his teammates when its time to step up.

You didn't just suggest LeBron take 32 shots to score 40 points...did you?

They were up 22-6 with him scoring a majority of that and since he only got 31 instead of 40 he didn't ball as good as he possibly could. I do believe those extra 9 points still wouldn't have won the game for them.

@Antidope looks like yall found your next leader in Leonard.
He rose to the occasion.
Didn't think he had it in him yet.
Congrats bro!

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that it's Cleveland :lol: , him returning makes a ton of sense IMO. Kyrie, Waiters, Bron, Bennett, Embiid, Thompson would be the clear East favorites. Plus, the media would actually applaud him for the move. Still don't think he leaves though, Miami has a ton of flexibility to tweak the roster and be right back here next year. If he goes anywhere else besides those two, the media **** storm will be too much.

Bron checks back in and he prob gets 40 but it wouldn't have mattered like mentioned.

Houston fits well for him. Similar situation to Miami but w a post player. I rather see him go to Cleveland though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom