2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derozan was in a timeshare with a player who played 12 less minutes a game, so he shot 202 more shots over the course of an NBA season than James Harden who was the number 1 option for his team? Are you listening to yourself?

And bosh put up similar numbers to pau, just did so more efficiently. 2014 bosh > 2014 pau

Actually according to PER, Bosh wasn't more efficient than Gasol. It was Gasol who was more efficient. Sorry. #Facts

Also Gasol put up BETTER numbers.

And Harden is soft b.

Last edited:
Serious question:

Do people automatically say "Jordan and Kobe" because they believe Kobe is the 2nd GOAT, or because he's a very similar player to Jordan?

There's a graphic that was floating around the net earlier this year that showed the similarities in the Lakers and heat after shaq left. I forgot all of the points, but the main occurrences were uncanny

Both teams lost in their next finals appearance.

Both teams won the next two finals appearances, but got annihilated in the playoffs the third year.

Serious question:

Do people automatically say "Jordan and Kobe" because they believe Kobe is the 2nd GOAT, or because he's a very similar player to Jordan?

similarity.

and some folks honest to God believe he's 2nd best all time.

also recent success.

Last edited:
Sad Boy Superstar.

Been saying it all series, shouts to everybody who thought he didn't deserve 10 mill a year you goofy mothe*******. :lol:

Respect Kawhi and his dirty braids at 22 going head to head with the best basketball player in the world.

When Kawhi was 14, Bron was already dominating and now look at him. I need y'all to marinate on that.

Last edited:
Derozan was in a timeshare with a player who played 12 less minutes a game, so he shot 202 more shots over the course of an NBA season than James Harden who was the number 1 option for his team? Are you listening to yourself?

And bosh put up similar numbers to pau, just did so more efficiently. 2014 bosh > 2014 pau

Actually according to PER, Bosh wasn't more efficient than Gasol. It was Gasol who was more efficient. Sorry. #Facts

Also Gasol put up BETTER numbers.

And Harden is soft b.

A PER of .3 greater than pau. I guess you just decided to ignore bosh having a >>> TS%, eFG%, offensive and defensive rating. Those are facts.

Serious question:

Because Kobe played very similar to Jordan and he was the next superstar after Jordan

They are going to compare Lebron to next NBA superstar

Last edited:
yeah.....why are we talking about this again?
laugh.gif
Lol idk...was just thinking about it.  "Jordan and Kobe" is all I see all over social media these days.

A PER of .3 greater than pau. I guess you just decided to ignore bosh having a >>> TS%, eFG%, offensive and defensive rating. Those are facts.

and I guess you have to ignore the fact that Gasol dominates him in every concrete statistical category.

ya'll talking bout Bosh being better in theory. But Gasol actually played fantastically this past season, Bosh? What the **** did he even do bro?

Be real man. He averaged 16 and 6 on a team where he was essentially the second option with Wade's health issues. C'mon now.

Last edited:
There's a graphic that was floating around the net earlier this year that showed the similarities in the Lakers and heat after shaq left. I forgot all of the points, but the main occurrences were uncanny

Both teams lost in their next finals appearance.

Both teams won the next two finals appearances, but got annihilated in the playoffs the third year.

Had to do with how, also.

Both teams lost in first round. The next year they lost in the Finals in 6.
Year after they each won the title in 5.
They both repeated the next year in 7.

Difference is Miami did reach the Finals their 4th year. LA fumed out in round 2.

Ya'll think Leonard can be the #1 on a team?
i know u mean this in the more stupid/media/fan context but he just did.  

spurs just reminded everyone what team basketball really is and all everyone wants to talk about is stars pairing up and who's team is it non sense.

Oh Nvm I saw you put Kareem. good man.

top 5.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Bird
5. Big O.

Last edited:
Also, nobody talk any ******** about Lebron, he was the best player in this series, Miami was terrible, no matter how great you are you never win by yourself.

Y'all weird dudes going to try to find any way on earth to blame him and act like you didn't see him out play the whole Spurs team for quarters at a time. I want you to know that you're all pitiful and don't enjoy the game but instead choose to hold on to petty biases about men you don't know. I don't know how sad your life has to be to hate the best player on the planet today and I don't wanna know. Only thing to say about Bron is respect how he handled himself in defeat and how he played in a series where his team didn't show up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom