2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The East was weak AF during MJs first threepeat. You tell me who he went against

You serious? In the 91 playoffs alone he went against Ewing, Barkley, and the Bad Boy Pistons....Granted Isaiah was hurt but still.....

Can't be serious right now.

How Nike gonna ish on they top athlete like that in a moment of weakness?
laugh.gif
I know, right? No way that ad is real. 
lebron didnt even get a special finals shoe, nike gave up on him

It would just be easier to admit you were wrong, then digging a deeper hole.

You're a Rockets fan so of course you can't admit otherwise.

Again other than excelling at scoring what does he do better than DeRozan?

Not a damned thing.

And I'm cool with taking the unpopular opinion, ya'll dudes had Bosh better than Gasol now ya'll look silly as hell.

Derozan played 6 more games (240 minutes) more than harden this past season.

Harden outscored deorzan by 60 despite taking 202 less field goal attempts, had one more block, one more rebound, 29 more steals, and 133 more assists.

And 2014 bosh is still > 2014 pau

so we just gonna act like mia fans dont sound just like cleveland fans pre-decision?

or that after that good first quarter Lebron disappeared for pretty much the rest of the game?

yea his teammates didnt show up but when you say not 7 not 8 you're asking for it

now the question is will he leave and if so where?

the only two windows i see where he can elevate a team to a championship or near enough is WAS or HOU.
This one always kills me. He had 17 in the first quarter. He can't do that for four quarters. He didn't just score 17 and then nothing. He played one on five for 41 straight minutes and tried to get everyone involved and Heat couldn't make ****. I don't think it was for lack of trying, Spurs were just never going to miss this series.
just give me 10 each quarter thats say at most 8 shots to get 10 pts each quarter

but this bron he always looki to defer to his teammates when its time to step up.

i dont even wanna hear the his teammates aint show up when they were up 22-6

its all excuses for this pathetic example of when a "dynasty" implodes
You didn't just suggest LeBron take 32 shots to score 40 points...did you?
i said at most 32 shots, of course i know he can do it in less but what i need from him is to do it in bunches.  Having 31 obviously isnt enough when half of that is free throws and threes from 100 ft away 

Harden outscored deorzan by 60 despite taking 202 less field goal attempts, had one more block, one more rebound, 29 more steals, and 133 more assists.

DeRozan was pretty much in a timeshare with Terrence Ross but okay.

And Bosh sucks, get outta here. Any argument for Bosh over Gasol at any point is null and void. Zero credibility.

Last edited:

DeRozan was pretty much in a timeshare with Terrence Ross but okay.

And Bosh sucks, get outta here. Any argument for Bosh over Gasol at any point is null and void. Zero credibility.

Derozan was in a timeshare with a player who played 12 less minutes a game, so he shot 202 more shots over the course of an NBA season than James Harden who was the number 1 option for his team? Are you listening to yourself?

And bosh put up similar numbers to pau, just did so more efficiently. 2014 bosh > 2014 pau

Was that KD tweet real? Checked his account but can't find it.

He might have deleted it, but it was real.

View media item 1028585

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom