2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but this needs to be done.

View media item 1029377View media item 1029378
Buddy took a look at this year's Spurs, this year's Lakers, and convinced himself the Lakers could compete with them.

:lol: thats just leemelone.

he took over as resident king homer in the laker thread after the former resident homer acbwhateverhisnameis was banned for a short time :lol:

some of these dudes thought nick young was jordan and ryan kelly was kevin love lol

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Holy ****!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No ******* wonder he went that hard during the year. He was hyping our "lottery picks" already on the team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might wanna add Shaq to that. You don't play to win head to head match ups, you play for rings. 5 rings = 5 rings. But they ain't a threat :rolleyes

Kobe without Shaq 1 > Duncan 0

Anything further guy?

Yes, spurs swept the lakers last year, I know you try and tell yourself that don't count since Kobe didn't play. But that's exactly what I was talking about, you're a Kobe fan first, ain't the same as a Laker fan.

Funny how you wont matchup finals mvps
laugh.gif
When did Kobe play Duncan in the finals?
Yes, spurs swept the lakers last year, I know you try and tell yourself that don't count since Kobe didn't play. But that's exactly what I was talking about, you're a Kobe fan first, ain't the same as a Laker fan.
The Spurs swept the Lakers without Bryant correct? IDGAF what you're talking about. I'm my own man I do as I please. I'm a Kobe fan 1st and a Laker fan 2nd period point blank. I watch the game for the players. I'm from Chicago and detest the Bulls but I love MJ. Call it whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Is Kiwi gonna get an invite for the World Championships team since LeBron isn't going?

They'll need SF depth behind Durant.

Will be interesting.

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:

The Spurs swept the Lakers without Bryant correct? IDGAF what you're talking about. I'm my own man I do as I please. I'm a Kobe fan 1st and a Laker fan 2nd period point blank. I watch the game for the players. I'm from Chicago and detest the Bulls but I love MJ. Call it whatever makes you happy.

Ska, l2b, y'all see my point now?

Sorry but this needs to be done.

View media item 1029377View media item 1029378
Buddy took a look at this year's Spurs, this year's Lakers, and convinced himself the Lakers could compete with them.

:lol: thats just leemelone.

he took over as resident king homer in the laker thread after the former resident homer acbwhateverhisnameis was banned for a short time :lol:

some of these dudes thought nick young was jordan and ryan kelly was kevin love lol

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Holy ****!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No ******* wonder he went that hard during the year. He was hyping our "lottery picks" already on the team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

leave him alone

*cue rimshot

Last edited:
So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:

Unfortunately I do. Damn :smh:

Last edited:

Unfortunately I do. Damn :smh:

Really though, is there a problem with that? Players are what get casual fans tuned in.

You might wanna add Shaq to that. You don't play to win head to head match ups, you play for rings. 5 rings = 5 rings. But they ain't a threat :rolleyes

So why you always caping for Bron then? 5 > 2 right?

No **** 5>2. The discussion wasn't even about Lebron nor did I mention him. We were talking about Lakers vs Spurs and dude said spurs were not a threat. Lebron on your mind that much huh?

Sad man. NT has the potential to have some good basketball discussion too. **** is just dumb now man.

There seems to be an unlimited number of trolls, I stay missing **** from quality posters because I have to scroll through so much garbage.

No **** 5>2. The discussion wasn't even about Lebron nor did I mention him. We were talking about Lakers vs Spurs and dude said spurs were not a threat. Lebron on your mind that much huh?

Not at all just interesting how inconsistent your stance is. Carry on South the trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom