2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to rep you for this Migo, T-Mac was a GOD in this era, son was just filthy.

**** his back had to fail him for, he had it all. :smh:

Nothing beats this game though, he and Hibachi were going at it but Tracy just ascended to God level on the whole arena.

I remember watching this on NBA TV and losing my mind in the living room.

Top 10 scorer ever, too smooth & never really showed off his athleticism, looked like he was playing lazy

Last edited:
basically....

and don't any of you bandwagoners ever put Bron in the same sentence as MJ again, alright?

You do realize that the only people on NT who puts Bron and Jordan together are your types. That is, the only people who do it are those who say "Lebron ain't jordan!"

Like y'all are obsessed with hammering down that fact. LEBRON AIN'T JORDAN! SEE!

:lol: :lol:

lebron is good ... very good ... he did a lot ... he's just built differently mentally, he'd be really good on the spurs actually b/c he's always about making the right basketball plays...

he should have taken 35 shots last night ... i'm watching this one on one w/ michael jordan and ahmad rashad on NBA TV and it just shows how mentally strong Jordan and his insight into the game ...

it would have been nice to see lebron apply pressure for the full 48 ... you gotta be on some carry me off the court steez in an elimination game when i'm down 3-1 ... that's the part that is missing ...

that's my knock on him ... when your teammates are doing well, you give them the ball, when they're stinking it up you go for 60 ... doesn't mean you will win but it cannot be about needing more help ... it was all good until they ran into a team that wanted blood ...

so lebron is 2 and 3 in finals ... at the end of the day ... he'll go down as a top 5 player ever ... i don't like him but i can try to be objective ... i wouldn't pick him on my all time team b/c he doesn't have that killer instinct.

Back when **** was fun in the sac @Nelson999 @rck3sactown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That team from the early 2000s played beautiful basketball.  A lot like todays Spurs

Last edited:
Nah Ive seen Lebron Stans try to put Lebron in the same sentence as Jordan plenty of times

Just like guys tried to put Kobe in the same sentence as Jordan til it became painfully obvious he wasn't

Its not lebrons fault they lost this series.

I just hope the people blaming wade and bosh for their poor performances distribute blame equally and not have short term memory's. if your going to criticize bosh and wade this year where its deserved, I hope you were tearing lebron a new one in 2011 when he mentally checked out of games 4, 5, and 6 and had some terrible games in that finals.

Its not, lets blame other guys on the team that played bad and make our favorite player look like a hero who needs help, only to convientely ignore it when he had a bad series and pretend like it never happened.

All im saying is, if you blame wade and bosh for this series loss, you better have been blaming lebron in 2011 otherwise your biased and pick and choose when and who to place blame on.

Its not lebrons fault they lost this series.

I just hope the people blaming wade and bosh for their poor performances distribute blame equally and not have short term memory's. if your going to criticize bosh and wade this year where its deserved, I hope you were tearing lebron a new one in 2011 when he mentally checked out of games 4, 5, and 6 and had some terrible games in that finals.

Its not, lets blame other guys on the team that played bad and make our favorite player look like a hero who needs help, only to convientely ignore it when he had a bad series and pretend like it never happened.

All im saying is, if you blame wade and bosh for this series loss, you better have been blaming lebron in 2011 otherwise your biased and pick and choose when and who to place blame on.

do you really think people weren't giving lebron **** for losing that series? talk about short term memory :rofl:

someone in this thread said i was crazy for suggesting that he take 32 shots 
laugh.gif

its equally bron bosh and wade fault cuz none of them showed up to play a superior spurs team.

lebron and his 27/7/7 statlines aint gonna cut it 

It's just weird to me that people have no problems calling Magic an all-time great and he lost 4 Finals but Lebron is the ultimate failure for losing 3.

It's just weird to me that people have no problems calling Magic an all-time great and he lost 4 Finals but Lebron is the ultimate failure for losing 3.

When lebrons career is over that failure talk won't be there. Same with Kobe.

Magic actually lost 4 finals (only played 2 of the games in 89 tho) Bird went 3-2 in the finals. When their respective careers are over, lebron, Kobe, and any superstar calliber player who won a ring will be looked at in a positive light and alot of their losses will be forgotten.

do you really think people weren't giving lebron **** for losing that series? talk about short term memory :rofl:

I think you missed the point kiddo. He did get crap in 2011. However some people convientely tried to downplay what happened in 2011 but want to give wade and bosh all this crap this year.

You think a dude like uncharted drake or
xta lebrons 6 imaginary rigs palati was able to man up and be like "damn my guy crapped the bed in this series, hopefully he does better next time"

All I'm trying to say is if your a lebron fan and your blaming bosh and wade for this finals loss that's totally fine, I just hope you were able to put all biasedness aside and gave your boy lebron the same blame in 2011 when it was warranted.

Probly more about Magic winning 5 chips than losing 4 finals, and that finals MVP in his rookie season, 40+ pt game 7 also rookie year etc etc

And Bron is an all time great...it's just a question of where people rank him.

magic lost in the 1st round twice
lost in the semifinals once
lost in the conference finals once
lost in the finals 3 times, two of them being sweeped.

his first 2 teams that won championships where when the league was smaller so they had to play 3 teams to win it all for what that's worth. also played with kareem, and james worthy among some other very good players. no one ever questions his "legacy" though. revisionist history is funny that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom