2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if your team is down 30 points. If your team makes it to the finals, than you sit your *** down for all 48 minutes and support your team.

Fans treating it like its a regular season game. Your team is at it's final stage.
Idk what you do for a living but I'm trying to miss the traffic and get home and get an extra hour of sleep before work bro. You want to get in traffic to see see millionaires kill the clock knock yourself out

Oh so no one would mind traffic and work and that extra hour of sleep if your team was winning huh?

I don't buy it bruh. Fans are spoiled. Were talking about a Finals game.

Last edited:
Not the way I thought the spurs were going to be up 2-1 but I'll take it. They put the nail in the coffin on Thursday.

Most of the criticism on Lebron is ridiculous but he deserves some for the way he played tonight. Effort was nonexistent after the first quarter. Loss wasn't solely on his shoulders but damn, it's game 3 of the finals. Play like you ******* want it.

I HATEEE the Miami Heat. Everything they stand for, their antics, the **** they pull...I know it's karaoke to hear that but **** I can't name a single true fan...watch how quick "fans" abandon this BS team

Miami are known to be a party town not really a sport town. They were never a sport town before Lebron and they will never be after Lebron. Fake team and city.

Where's the guy that was in here yesterday saying that games 3 and 4 were easy wins for the Heat because they're at home? :rofl:

tried to tell them homecourt ****** it didn't matter with these two teams.. they can play in any gym...

LOL This is just embarrassing.
Cant blame dude in the front though. He paid for that ladys tickets, hes gotta go and get his reciprocation
devil.gif
Is that Blake Griffin in the red shirt? 
nerd.gif

dj khaled might be on suicide watch if the heat lose thursday.
Khaled doesn't give a damn about the Heat. Sitting courtside at Heat games is a status symbol, nothing else. If the Heat lose this series, I wouldn't be surprised if you caught him in a Spurs hat before the summer is over.

Tim 33 min, Parker 30 min, Manu 27 min.

Wade 36 min, Bron 40.

The fatigue will start to set in.

I HATEEE the Miami Heat. Everything they stand for, their antics, the **** they pull...I know it's karaoke to hear that but **** I can't name a single true fan...watch how quick "fans" abandon this BS team

Curious, what do they stand for?

Julius F. Wrek

I'd imagine their "fan" pool consists of dudes who never watched nor cared for basketball but just know Miami has been winning, and hype girls posting #goheat #miamiheat etc, they don't even know who Miami is playing talking about #MiamiVsHeat...you see the favoritism, rightfully so because Miami is one of the NBA's cash cows at the moment, but you simply CANNOT force people to like or even respect a team that whines their way through wins & championships.

I dont get the army of heat bandwagon fans stories, I live in florida and I've seen more spurs, pacers, and Lakers jerseys since 2011.

Lets talk about how Kobe silenced critics by winning two more after everyone was saying he couldn't without Shaq.

lol bron finished with 22....but..but..but he had 16 in the first half...? but he's the goat? or naw.

no video game james, heat dont win another game.

I'd imagine their "fan" pool consists of dudes who never watched nor cared for basketball but just know Miami has been winning, and hype girls posting #goheat #miamiheat etc, they don't even know who Miami is playing talking about #MiamiVsHeat...you see the favoritism, rightfully so because Miami is one of the NBA's cash cows at the moment, but you simply CANNOT force people to like or even respect a team that whines their way through wins & championships.

Good lord man wow. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom