2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? :lol:

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:

didnt the spurs knock the lakers off 4-0 last year? lakers fans hate lebron so much...theyd rather cheer for the team that SWEPT them (the last time they even made it to the playoffs) over the heat

The question is, why do people care who roots for who so much?

If we root for LeBron and the heat, then were bandwagon fans word to Uncharted.

If we root for the Spurs, were LeBron haters.

What the **** you want us to do?
Lose-Lose either way bro.

EITHER WAY were going to be targeted as being lame Laker fans. So we might as well root for who we wanna root for.

You'd have 0 more respect for us if we rooted for LeBron. In fact, you'd laugh at us even more. "LOL BANGWAGON FAKE *** LAKER FANS. NOW THEY LEBRON FANS, NO LONGER CARE ABOUT KOBE. BUNCH OF LAMES."

FOH homie. Da hell you want people to do?

Some of is appreciated Spurs basketball because were not just fans of our teams, but were fans of BASKETBALL.

How can you not appreciate good basketball no matter what the team name is?

Last edited:

EITHER WAY were going to be targeted as being lame Laker fans. So we might as well root for who we wanna root for.

You'd have 0 more respect for us if we rooted for LeBron. In fact, you'd laugh at us even more.

FOH homie

It's nothing we can do man, we're the most hated and respected team at the same time.

Warrior fans were rooting for the Heat to lose with passion. But their fanhood isn't questioned.

Laker fans are the only fans not allowed to root against other teams apparently :lol:

ehhh, as a warrior fan, i didn't care who won so long as Tim Duncan retires. whether or not he rode off into the sunset with a ring didn't concern me.

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:
So a Laker fan cheering for the Heat would make them a legit Laker fan?

How'd you feel about Laker "fans" rooting for the celtics in 2012?
You dodged my question.

Nope. But a Laker fan cheering for their main western conference rival is? Never seen Laker fans cheer for the Celtics or Spurs until they played Lebron.

So then the Laker fans cheering for the Heat are, what?

Laker fans cheering for the Heat are CP :tongue:

I'm cheerin the Heat all to the way. :smokin

If you want Spo fired because Heat lost then..

Fire umm..
Mike Budenholzer
Brad Stevens
Jason Kidd
Steve Clifford
Tom Thibodeau
??? Whoever Cavs hire/hired
Rick Carlisle
Brian Shaw
Stan Van G
Steve Kerr
Kevin McHale
Frank Vogel
Doc Rivers
Whoever the Lakers hire
David Joerger
Larry Drew
Flip Saunders
Monty Williams
Scott Brooks
Jacque Vaughn
Brett Brown
Jeff Hornacek
Terry Stots
Michael Malone
Dwayne Casey
Quin Snyder
Randy Wittman
Hit all the Coaches in the head that lost this year. Bunch of bums I suppose.
[emoji]128529[/emoji]

And fire anybody else I missed too.

Last edited:
I don't know, not everyone does that whole "If you like this team, you must hate that team" thing.

Let's not act like Lakers/Spurs is Yankees/Sox.

Lakers/Celtics? I see you on that. I could never see myself pulling for the Celtics, only because they're the only team w/ more chips than us. So the deeper they go in the playoffs, the more of a chance they have to increase their lead.

up until 2008 the celtics have been **** on a stick and nothing more than a bad team

the spurs have actually given trouble to the lakers over the past decade

i hate the celtics but hate the spurs equally due to the rivalry actually being in present day

well actually a few years back. we suck now :lol:

didnt the spurs knock the lakers off 4-0 last year? lakers fans hate lebron so much...theyd rather cheer for the team that SWEPT them (the last time they even made it to the playoffs) over the heat

You'd have 0 more respect for us if we rooted for LeBron. In fact, you'd laugh at us even more. "LOL BANGWAGON FAKE *** LAKER FANS. NOW THEY LEBRON FANS, NO LONGER CARE ABOUT KOBE. BUNCH OF LAMES."

Some of is appreciated Spurs basketball because were not just fans of our teams, but were fans of BASKETBALL.

How does a real fan cheer for their teams rivals? Does a Red Sox fan cheer for the Yankees? Does a Laker fan cheer for the Celtics? Actually, they did against the Heat, which was the original point I was trying to make. I wasnt directing my original comment towards you and I also understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is the same Laker fans cheering for the Celtics in 2012 are the same ones rooting their ***** off fer the Spurs the past two. Celtics are rivals, so are the spurs. Heat are not, but they have Lebron. Cheering for rivals because they do not want a player to surpass their favorite player. It's easy to differentiate Kobe first fans from Laker fans.

Last edited:
Laker Nation always gonna cheer against Lebron. They don't want him to surpass Kobe in accomplishments.

please.

you dont know what the **** you are talking about

quit grouping kobe fans as laker fans

dont let your hate and obsession for the lakers and their fans cloud your brain

Ha. If that's what you wanna call it bro. Spurs/Cowboys... Buy the gear, watch damn near every game, go to games, celebrate for them. No matter how bad they suck. Or in Spurs case, how great they are. I will never root against them playing anyone. If they leave the playoffs or don't make it.. Then I'll "temporarily hop on a wagon" because I love the sports. And it just isn't fun if I'm watching with no emotion at all to even care who wins. Like I said, what would be the point of even watching. But once my team is back in, I root for my teams.

You dont have to choose a side if you enjoy the sport, i dont have a favorite nba or nfl team but im not gonna choose a side because my favorite player isnt playing ( bron & vick) it seems like people just choose a side to feel like theyre apart of something which is lame, if youre a real fan(atic), its either your team or no team, just sit back & enjoy the show, i barely watched the 09 finals because i felt like it was supposed to be kobe vs bron, im a player fan, im not really a team fan, i just roll with the team my fav player is on because i want to see them succeed, but some "okc" "lakers" & "clippers" "heat" etc fans wont admit that, they would say they "been" fans

I rooted for the Spurs because I always want the title to remain in the West

Secondly I really don't see the Spurs as a threat. When both teams are good the Lakers own them. Duncan is 2-4 against the Lakers when it matters.

To even Compare the Laker vs Celtic rivalry to the Laker vs Spurs is just asinine. The Lakers own the Spurs.

its because the question proposed was lakers fans are the only fans not allowed to root for other teams? i showed it had nothing to do with that in and of itself. its that, lakers hate lebron so much etc etc.

and its cool to be a fan of basketball, thats fine. i am too. but we're not discussing that. we're discussing those who HATE. if u dont fit the description, you probably shouldnt speak up. and laker fans are only regarded as lame becuz they NEVER stop bragging. ever. and when theyre losing (badly) they just talk about how they dominated a decade or 2 ago... they also riot when they win.
roll.gif

How does a real fan cheer for their teams rivals? Does a Red Sox fan cheer for the Yankees? Does a Laker fan cheer for the Celtics? Actually, they did against the Heat, which was the original point I was trying to make. I wasnt directing my original comment towards you and I also understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is the same Laker fans cheering for the Celtics in 2012 are the same ones rooting their ***** off fer the Spurs the past two. Celtics are rivals, so are the spurs. Heat are not, but they have Lebron. Cheering for rivals because they do not want a player to surpass their favorite player. It's easy to differentiate Kobe first fans from Laker fans.
EXACTLY. you cheer on a rival team that JUST finished sweeping you? itd never happen over on this side lol.
You dont have to choose a side if you enjoy the sport, i dont have a favorite nba or nfl team but im not gonna choose a side because my favorite player isnt playing ( bron & vick) it seems like people just choose a side to feel like theyre apart of something which is lame, if youre a real fan(atic), its either your team or no team, just sit back & enjoy the show, i barely watched the 09 finals because i felt like it was supposed to be kobe vs bron, im a player fan, im not really a team fan, i just roll with the team my fav player is on because i want to see them succeed, but some "okc" "lakers" & "clippers" "heat" etc fans wont admit that, they would say they "been" fans
EXACTLY. whenever the heat werent in the finals years ago, i just watched the game. i just wanted to see some exciting play. not cheering for a team that knocked us off. where do they do such things at?

Last edited:
Sorry but this needs to be done.

View media item 1029377View media item 1029378
Buddy took a look at this year's Spurs, this year's Lakers, and convinced himself the Lakers could compete with them.

:lol: thats just leemelone.

he took over as resident king homer in the laker thread after the former resident homer acbwhateverhisnameis was banned for a short time :lol:

some of these dudes thought nick young was jordan and ryan kelly was kevin love lol

I rooted for the Spurs because I always want the title to remain in the West

Secondly I really don't see the Spurs as a threat. When both teams are good the Lakers own them. Duncan is 2-4 against the Lakers when it matters.

To even Compare the Laker vs Celtic rivalry to the Laker vs Spurs is just asinine. The Lakers own the Spurs.

"When it matters" Both have 5 titles since 99. Stop it.

So easy to spot who real Laker fans are and who Kobe fans that claim To be Laker fans are. " I was cheering for the Spurs for the past two finals" :lol:

How'd you feel about Laker "fans" rooting for the celtics in 2012?
You dodged my question.

Nope. But a Laker fan cheering for their main western conference rival is? Never seen Laker fans cheer for the Celtics or Spurs until they played Lebron.

So then the Laker fans cheering for the Heat are, what?

Laker fans cheering for the Heat are CP :tongue:

I'm cheerin the Heat all to the way. :smokin

That's my post? I said that somewhere?

Could you show me where I typed that? :lol:

You might wanna add Shaq to that. You don't play to win head to head match ups, you play for rings. 5 rings = 5 rings. But they ain't a threat :rolleyes

its because the question proposed was lakers fans are the only fans not allowed to root for other teams? i showed it had nothing to do with that in and of itself. its that, lakers hate lebron so much etc etc.

and its cool to be a fan of basketball, thats fine. i am too. but we're not discussing that. we're discussing those who HATE. if u dont fit the description, you probably shouldnt speak up. and laker fans are only regarded as lame becuz they NEVER stop bragging. ever. and when theyre losing (badly) they just talk about how they dominated a decade or 2 ago... they also riot when they win. :rofl:  

EXACTLY. you cheer on a rival team that JUST finished sweeping you? itd never happen over on this side lol.

EXACTLY. whenever the heat werent in the finals years ago, i just watched the game. i just wanted to see some exciting play. not cheering for a team that knocked us off. where do they do such things at?

Laker fans don't hate Lebron. That's just how you look at at. He's simply not the next Jordan like people want him to be. The comparisons aren't there. Kobe modeled his game after Jordan, Lebron is an entirely different player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom