2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky lost all confidence, coming off pick and rolls tenative, still some how got an average per, and the offense is 9 POINTS better with him on the court.

Right now he's Jason Williams with plus defense,

also finishinf at the rim, its in his head, he's missing easy shots at the rim, he's not even getting blocked, he's just straight missing layups.

Needs to look in the mirror and tell himself to "change this face, enjoy!"

Julius F. Wrek

in my opinion, thunder only weakness are
figuring out a lineup to close the gms
getting production from bigs and able to control the paint

Last edited:
Ricky lost all confidence, coming off pick and rolls tenative, still some how got an average per, and the offense is 9 POINTS better with him on the court.

Right now he's Jason Williams with plus defense,

also finishinf at the rim, its in his head, he's missing easy shots at the rim, he's not even getting blocked, he's just straight missing layups.
Don't even think he's Jason Williams at this point, especially offensively. Defense, yeah he's alright.

Acting like LeBron, Irving, Deng, Varejao, Jack, Thompson and Waiters wouldn't be one of the best teams in the league. :lol:

They would have to get rid of Brown, though. He is a huge part of the problem now.

Acting like LeBron, Irving, Deng, Varejao, Jack, Thompson and Waiters wouldn't be one of the best teams in the league. :lol:

They would have to get rid of Brown, though. He is a huge part of the problem now.

Any team getting lebron would be a top 8 team in the league fam.

Acting like LeBron, Irving, Deng, Varejao, Jack, Thompson and Waiters wouldn't be one of the best teams in the league.
laugh.gif

LeBron on a lot of teams would be one of the best teams in the league.  It's not like Cleveland is the best choice from that perspective.

It's Cleveland or nothing. But I can definitely see him leaving Miami, it's not like he can't come back and go live in MIA as a second home away from home? He's the biggest athlete to ever wear a miami uniform.

I don't see Lebron wanting to start all over somewhere he's never been before dead middle of his prime. Too much going on right at this point in career for him to relocate somewhere with his family being right behind him. So he'll come back here and try to win a few with the young kids on the Cavs squad.

I've called it a for a while now, that he'd come back so his kids can attend SVSM high school. So it has a personal sentiment to it, plus this is home for him. Coming back here and winning would have an unprecedented impact on his legacy.

That would make a lot of stupid-opinionated NTers look even stupider...
nerd.gif
Cleveland is not home for him at all fella

@nickcollison4
57 is the number. Ive always said whenever @KDTrey5 and I combine for 57 we have a great shot to win.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The season is halfway over.....

MVP : Durant
COTY : terry stotts/ Jeff hornacek
ROY: MCW
6th man: Jamal Crawford
DPOY: robin Lopez
MIP: miles plumlee

1st all nba
Curry
harden
Lebron
Durant
DMC

2nd team
Paul
Monta
Blake
LMA
D12

3rd team
Tony Parker
Wade
George
Dirk
Deandre Jordan

The season is halfway over.....

MVP : Durant
COTY : terry stotts/ Jeff hornacek
ROY: MCW
6th man: Jamal Crawford
DPOY: robin Lopez
MIP: miles plumlee

1st all nba
Curry
harden
Lebron
Durant
DMC

2nd team
Paul
Monta
Blake
LMA
D12

3rd team
Tony Parker
Wade
George
Dirk
Deandre Jordan

Lillard's gotta be on that second team over Monta and because of the Clippers record, I think paul gets the nod for first team over Curry. I think Monta gets third team over Wade.

I would also go with Melo over Deandre Jordan on that 3rd team as well.

Last edited:
S shoeking2101

I understand everything you said except for melo over DJ.

Dj is having a career year, leading the league in rebounding and 3rd in blocks. Plus I went with the traditional center spot. Melo is having a great season individually, but I can't reward him b/c of the Knicks being so poor in a poor division.

There's a salary cap, though. And Luol Deng won't be cheap, as he turned down a 3 year, $30 million from the Bulls. For the Cavs to be able to even maintain a max salary slot, both Jack and Varejao would need to be moved.

Therefore, the aforementioned team cannot be assembled unless LeBron were to sign a deal for Cleveland with a starting salary of about 14 million (not a chance in hell).

Last edited:
S shoeking2101

I understand everything you said except for melo over DJ.

Dj is having a career year, leading the league in rebounding and 3rd in blocks. Plus I went with the traditional center spot. Melo is having a great season individually, but I can't reward him b/c of the Knicks being so poor in a poor division.

But, Melo is having a greater year than DJ as a whole and the Knicks will make the playoffs. Plus since you put DMC on the first team (Which I agree with) then I was assuming you weren't valuing team records as much. (Which I agree with also)

Melo, Dirk, George, TP, and Monta for the 3rd team so far IMO.

Cleveland is not home for him at all fella

Im not saying he's coming back, because i don't really think he will because of Mike Brown. ( i did mention his security told me he wants back though, but thats just hearsay)

But your 100% wrong about cleveland not being home for him. His kids/wife were still here the first year he went to Miami. Rich Paul and all his boys are still here and not leaving. IDK how often he kicks it in Mia , but he seems to like being around his boys and out at the club with them (they throw/promote parties here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom