2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
westbrook.gif

I really cant see him going to a third team. It would put a black spot on his resume if he did so.

no it wouldnt

wade gonna always have more titles than him if he dont leave lol

if i were the heat id try to trade wade for something

you could atleast give up harden lol

i dont think a team of harden and lebron would work

lebron would probably strangle harden for all of the bad shots he takes

Julius F. Wrek

Bro how do you say rw isn't holding kd back (because of a tweet of all things) and in the next breath post all these insane stats kd has been putting up without him :lol:

The tweet isn't what led me to say that.

KD is doing what he'd been doing, because he's had to,

and while he choose to do what he did last night anytime he pleases, he opts to do what is best for his team.

Still, what Russ brings to the Thunder is essential to their success.

Also, the criticism of Russ "not setting people up" or being a "ball hog" aren't really supported by the statistics.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Only issue I have with Russ is that he shoots too much.

The Thunder ARE better with him, but if he looked to pass a little bit more..they'd move up to that "next level"

In my opinion

Russ to KD is the most frequent assist/scorer combo over the last few seasons though right up there with CP3 to BG, and Ibaka as well scores on over 70% assisted rate, mostly from Russ. I don't know who else you want him to pass to. It's not like the rest of KD's 50pt games didn't come with Russ on the court too. Losing to the Heat in the NBA finals wasn't at all about Russ taking too many shots more than it was horrendous lineup management

54 million.
He has NO respect for Mo Cheeks.

He didn't do that crap under Woodson. The man is talented, he just needs the right coaching staff

Russ to KD is the most frequent assist/scorer combo over the last few seasons though right up there with CP3 to BG, and Ibaka as well scores on over 70% assisted rate, mostly from Russ. I don't know who else you want him to pass to. It's not like the rest of KD's 50pt games didn't come with Russ on the court too. Losing to the Heat in the NBA finals wasn't at all about Russ taking too many shots more than it was horrendous lineup management
Those facts go against the narrative though :frown:

Last edited:
Because his wife wants to be in Ohio and more importantly wants their children in school here.

School excuse was made before he went to Miami, ya know....
I don't know how bad the wife wants to go back either. I mean she just opened up some juice spot down here too. They're gonna have to figure out what to do with DWade

I don't know how bad the wife wants to go back either. I mean she just opened up some juice spot down here too. They're gonna have to figure out what to do with DWade

Pat Riley is smart enough to know how to retool around LeBron Not a chance in hell Bron walks away from his situation in Miami. Remember...he's THE draw. Dudes will always be willing to take a paycut to hoop w/ him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom