2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found something that might finally settle the long debated LeBron vs. MJ vs. Kobe arguments.

laugh.gif

kobe doin work 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

i could have told you harden was a bad defender
laugh.gif

he just doesn't even make the effort. that can be fixed though.
very true, but the question is will it be fixed. from what i saw last night the defense was very unorganized and people didnt know when to switch and when to help. the problem with dwight getting into foul trouble is that he wont be behind everyone directing the defense and it really showed last night.

that wrestling video !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

real tears :rofl:

my dude kobe was food the whole match, but came through in the clutch :pimp:

Last edited:
Had no idea Oladipo can sing. I know Anthony Bennett wishes he knew how to sing right now 
laugh.gif

Edit: Shorty's legs are the truf!

Last edited:
Yeah @KevinCleveland Faverani is lowkey nice. Yo, Gerald Wallace is hurt now!? Boston can't catch a break. 0-4. Kelly Olynyk shoots jumpers that brick every time. Brad gotta change the 2nd and 3rd units up. Everytime the starters do well, the 2nd and third unit messes up the flow and pace.

That's by design its called tanking.

:smh:
Rondo/wiggins/green

Not bad at all

"You can try and draft me all you want, after 4yrs I'm going to Toronto" - Wiggins

[quote name="Black Migo" url="/t/571782/2013-nba-season-thread-la-lakers-dallas-nbatv/9920_20#post_19049591"]Harden will pick up his defensive intensity once playoffs come but right now he makes steph look like artest in indiana
:rofl:[/quote]

You can't just start playing whenever you feel if never been a good defender in the first place.

I seen Ray Allen try to play hard on defense and he just can't execute.

You can't just start playing whenever you feel if never been a good defender in the first place.

I seen Ray Allen try to play hard on defense and he just can't execute.

Thats the difference, trying and not trying, nobody said he was gonna lock anybody up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom