2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

i would take dantoni + 5 traffic cones over having dwight on the team, even with phil
Personally I rather have the lakers struggle for an 8 seed without Dwight this season then get a 4 or 5 seed with him and have their ceiling be the 2nd round.

There's a reason why outside of Houston most nba fans in general can't stand that guy.
well obviously i dont speak for all lakers fans but i see dwight as one of those guys who will just never get it. its a waste of money to sign him since he will never be able to lead a team to a championship

Lol with the amount of time he spent with hakeem,ewing,kareem etc he probably shouldve watched tapes of tim duncan instead because obviously he wasted time with those dudes

:lol: I hear you, but these people are stupid. Dwight Howard is so stiff and rigid that him getting taught by those guys won't help him. What he needs iMO is someone to teach him to loosen up on the floor and stop being so robotic.

He plays like this "LOOK I JUST CAUGHT THE BALL. I'M GOING TO FACE UP. THEN I'M GOING TO TURN MY BACK AND TAKE TWO DRIBBLES AND TRY A ROLLING HOOK. HOPEFULLY I DON'T BREAK THE BACKBOARD WITH MY ATTEMPT"

He plays that predictable man.

Love how many people truly despise the Lakers, salty as hell :lol:

And my goodness, Inside The NBA might be my favorite show :lol:

:lol: I hear you, but these people are stupid. Dwight Howard is so stiff and rigid that him getting taught by those guys won't help him. What he needs iMO is someone to teach him to loosen up on the floor and stop being so robotic.

He plays like this "LOOK I JUST CAUGHT THE BALL. I'M GOING TO FACE UP. THEN I'M GOING TO TURN MY BACK AND TAKE TWO DRIBBLES AND TRY A ROLLING HOOK. HOPEFULLY I DON'T BREAK THE BACKBOARD WITH MY ATTEMPT"

He does that 4 times a game. All bricks. Lol

And a game like tonight's is one of the reasons why Dwight signed with Houston.

He danced and laughed all night long and took the L and it's ok.

If he was on the Lakers and did all this and got an L he would have been getting bashed with no regards.

Last edited:

Deep down i think he can do the moves but his confidence in the post will never let him unleash them

0ZZ4M.gif

blakeyy.gif

Yo I'm dying at how everyone is talking over Ernie..they could give a damn about the Hawks Nuggets game :rofl:

well obviously i dont speak for all lakers fans but i see dwight as one of those guys who will just never get it. its a waste of money to sign him since he will never be able to lead a team to a championship

That's the same issue I have with him. He's a great player but I don't think he's built to be the face of a big market franchise that expects championships and has the history to justify that expectation. Leadership wise, he don't have that alpha leadership mentality to be the main guy when Kobe retires.

Houston is an ideal fit for him all around.

In the new Lebron Nike commercial, when Lebron gets to the gym to get some shots up, he is still on his bike.

When he gets outside he runs off without his bike.

What happened to his bike :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

And a game like tonight's is one of the reasons why Dwight signed with Houston.

He danced and laughed all night long and took the L and it's ok.

If he was on the Lakers and did all this and got an L he would have been getting bashed with no regards.

You're only seeing what you want to see. People are still being critical of Dwight... people on Niketalk.. people on Twitter.. the crew on Inside the NBA. No one is saying "Dwight had a great game" just because he's not in a Lakers jersey. They're still criticizing him.. don't look for a retroactive apology for being hard on the Lakers last year, it's not coming.

Meh. Perimeter defense was lazy again. Obviously the free throws hurt. I'm more concerned about starting asik and Howard together because it stalls our offense right out the gate. Lane is clogged and harden and Howard get doubled by asiks man. We made our biggest runs when one or the other was on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom