2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afterward, Harden admitted to Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports that the Hack-A-Dwight took him out of his rhythm:

"I was in a rhythm and they started fouling Dwight," Harden said. "It kind of slows us down. It slows our pace down and what we like to do. Good coaching."
i wonder how this will play out the whole season :nerd:

lol at good coaching

Last edited:
The best thing about that gif is it shows how bad we are with Howard and asik on the floor together :lol:

gyj6.png
:x :x :x

i hope this is part of their spring 2014 sleepwear collection

Last edited:
The best thing about that gif is it shows how bad we are with Howard and asik on the floor together :lol:
but only howard is out there in that gif

unless you're talking about a different gif :nerd:

The gif of harden giving up a back door layup, paws.

Read the tnt graphic. Outscored 31-19 with both on the floor. A big who isn't a threat to score can just pack the paint and double Howard or when harden drives.

It's hard to name another player in the NBA that looks less like a professional basketball player. He looks like a guy I wouldn't pick on my team in a pickup game outside my apartment. Oliver Miller was another dude that just didn't look like an athlete in any way. "Fools wildnin, not looking like athletes" thread in the making.........

Asik doesn't neither

The best thing about that gif is it shows how bad we are with Howard and asik on the floor together
laugh.gif
but only howard is out there in that gif

unless you're talking about a different gif 
nerd.gif

Read the tnt graphic. Outscored 31-19 with both on the floor. A big who isn't a threat to score can just pack the paint and double Howard or when harden drives.
oh alright gotcha, had me with my face 2 inches from the screen trying to figure out when asik lost weight and looked like parsons 
laugh.gif

i get the idea of the lineup but there is no need for it unless you're playing a inside out team like memphis. except for jordan hill, there are no lakers this year that want anything to do with the painted area

did you see mchales face when asked about playing both asik and dwight in the 4th? :lol:

hes probably going to scrap that lineup and play telfair sr. at the 4

Adidas needs to fire whoever is designing their NBA gear and just use the people that design their soccer kits

Can someone make a compilation of all their xmas day fails?

Last edited:
the real deal player jerseys wil look better... not saying i approve but you guys are looking at oversized, cheap swingman jerseys

its not even a design though, they just look a tshirt and copy and pasted the teams logo on it

and because it wasnt bad/boring enough they took the color out of the logo

looks like all star jerseys will be blue and red tshirts with "east" and "west" printed on the chest in times new roman font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom