2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
at this
You guys need to see them on players before making judgements.

Don't give Harden a pass, he was just as bad as Dwight last night (probably worse ). Horrible D, horrible shooting %. Top 5 :lol:

Lin was actually decent for once.

Last edited:
Why are the logos white?! I don't need to see them on players, they are awful... The lakers one is especially atrocious. Also, idk about most of you guys but I cannot stand playing basketball w/ sleeves 
ohwell.gif

Im so disappointed in those jerseys.

Just make them like soccer jerseys experiment with colors and shapes, don't give me a giant ugly logo on the chest.

Such horrible uninspired design.

Why are the logos white?! I don't need to see them on players, they are awful... The lakers one is especially atrocious. Also, idk about most of you guys but I cannot stand playing basketball w/ sleeves 
ohwell.gif
I actually prefer playing with sleeves always have.

Team Insecure and Team Scrawny Arms

Lin's been solid so far this season too, including the games he started. I do hate that he's picked up some of Harden's flopping mannerisms, just flailing and clapping his hands trying to initiate contact instead of just naturally driving like he very well can

Yeah personally I dont need to wait to see these new jerseys on players. They are complete garbage and despite the "we gotta make a buck" mentality the NBA should be made fun of until the day these are outlawed.

Don't give Harden a pass, he was just as bad as Dwight last night (probably worse ). Horrible D, horrible shooting %. Top 5 :lol:

Lin was actually decent for once.

He played terrible and still put up 35....
Don't care how many points he scored, he shot 9-24 and constantly killed the flow of the offense with his iso-ball.

And Har_en's 'defense'... :x

Dude routinely gives up as many points as he scores:

820453239.gif

Last edited:
harden consistently losing focus on defense. dude was lucky he didnt get called for the reach on meeks.
time to scrap asik/dwight lineup
if lakers can stay around .500 and be in striking distance for a playoff spot before kobe gets back, they got a chance to make the playoffs.
lakers were red hot from three last night. wes johnson playing like what a lottery pick should

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom