2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWade and his nonchalant attitude is starting to piss me off man. Like retire already if you don't wanna hoop no more

Been Watching mostly this OJ and Monta matchup tonight but saw enough of the Clippers beating the rockets.

Great win for the Clippers. Had to fight to get that one. Needed it too after a 2 game skid

Apparently Kyrie remembered who he is as a basketball player my goodness :smh:

Jeff Green tonight :pimp: OJ tonight :pimp: MCW :pimp: :pimp:

Nate Wolters with 31 assists to just five turnovers in his young career. :smokin

Totally going to be one of those solid role players for 12 years.

watching the last two rocket games you would think hes having a horrible season but hes got good numbers across the board this season minus turnover and 3pt %
Unfortunately your stat didn't match the eye check. I watched Dwight last year in LA and he was trash. I watched Dwight in the past 3 games vs both LA teams and he's still trash.

While all the bigs are improving, dwight already hit his peak and then once that athletic ability go :frown: amare status

you honestly dont believe that.

i know him leaving the lakers still stings but come on use some logic
Who said im a lakers fan? I'm just telling you that i think Dwight sucks based on what i saw in the past year and in the past couple games.

By the way. I think majority of Lakers fans were actually want him gone due to his poor attitude and performance.

pvpGZ6i.gif

The struggle to avoid the delay of game call.

:rofl:

Who said im a lakers fan? I'm just telling you that i think Dwight sucks based on what i saw in the past year and in the past couple games.

By the way. I think majority of Lakers fans were actually want him gone due to his poor attitude and performance.

He put up 17 and 12 on a team where number 24 took 123121 shots a game. That doesn't necessarily equate to "sucking."

Been Watching mostly this OJ and Monta matchup tonight but saw enough of the Clippers beating the rockets.

Great win for the Clippers. Had to fight to get that one. Needed it too after a 2 game skid

Apparently Kyrie remembered who he is as a basketball player my goodness :smh:

Jeff Green tonight :pimp: OJ tonight :pimp: MCW :pimp: :pimp:

Definitely a must win. Glad we pulled it out

He put up 17 and 12 on a team where number 24 took 123121 shots a game. That doesn't necessarily equate to "sucking."
you must have not watched any lakers games last year. when its a turnover 50% of time time you get the ball on the block you suck. without kobe on last years team dwight would have struggled to get 30 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom