2013 Academy Awards -- Picture: ARGO, Director: ANG LEE, Actress: JENNIFER LAWRENCE, Actor: Who else

What's gonna win Best Picture?

• Amour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argo

• Beasts of the Southern Wild

• Django Unchained

• Les Misérables

• Life of Pi

• Lincoln

• Silver Linings Playbook

• Zero Dark Thirty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ryan Seacrest - "How do you keep this streak alive, because it's been quite a streak?" Anne Hathaway - "I just look at pictures of you and try to figure out how to style my hair"

The last time Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar, it was on this date in 2008

Last edited:
As the Oscars near - Big news dropped today. Already nominated for an Oscar - 9 year old Quvenzhane Wallis will star as little orphan Annie as Will Smith and Jay-Z produced the 1982 remake - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Ex

When talking about Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro says "and he likes me...and I like people that like me, you're already 80% there"

tumblr_mir2st1GT81rqrnlao1_500.gif

tumblr_mir409IEXS1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

Tina-Fey-gif-tina-fey-23649689-300-170.gif

Why the Knicks gotta be playing at the same time? :lol:

sidebar: Anne Hathaway's the first time I didn't want someone to win, cuz I knew their speech would make me rage.

Last edited:
The rare time I'm glad I don't get Knicks games on TV... so it makes the most sense just to watch The Oscars

Last year it was the same night as the All-Star game. I absolutely brought out two TVs into my living room.

They about to snub the hell out of my dude Denzel again, and his comments earlier this week, dude already won in my book :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom