2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a nightmare if it's only a US online release.

Why can't JB make everyone happy by slapping on a GR tag? 

Because JB believes less pairs = more money.

Thats why doernbechers are so limited. Less pairs sold = more money donated to the charity.

I didn't think jb made a profit off of doerenbechers

Nope they didnt but thats not what his post was saying it was sarcasm saying that JB thinks less paira equals more money, more money is donated to charity

I pretty sure anything with "NA" branding is required to be limited. I've read that a few times. Something with Nike and trademarking.

Thats why doernbechers are so limited. Less pairs sold = more money donated to the charity.

lol please explain how less pairs sold = more money donated.

And to those doubting these will release in november, how come factories have already produced large numbers of these

No way in hell they are making them now to release in February, November makes way more sense specially since thats shopping season, i just hope they are a GR this time around

And if not im copping multiples to trade
I want Metallic V's for Black Friday, Raging Bull V's in December, and these for All-Star Weekend 2014.

Last edited:

I pretty sure anything with "NA" branding is required to be limited. I've read that a few times. Something with Nike and trademarking.
Through the magic of sarcasm. 1 person not getting it I can understand, but two? Quise even took time to explain it already.

thats pretty much it. theyll give us Nike, but nothing in OG Nike form will never be a GR ever again unless Jordan Brand starts getting really desperate

Did anyone here even take a basic econ or business class?

I'm not even going to get into this, cuz last time I did people were flaming me for understanding basics. Those of you who did know exactly the point of limited shoes.

Nike's marketing team is comprised of geniuses, that's why.

I'm not even going to get into this, cuz last time I did people were flaming me for understanding basics. Those of you who did know exactly the point of limited shoes.

THIS x bajillion

I understand the purpose of limited shoes but for certain releases they could easily up the production count and still sell out.

Especially now that everyone wants a pair of jays. This is one of those releases.

The playoff 11s restocked like 6 times and sold out each time at $185/pair not counting tax.

With the production numbers supposedly around 500,000 pairs

that's a lot more money than just making 100,000 and having resellers collect all the money that they didn't.

There's no reason why they couldn't do the same for these, charge what they did for the wc3s and still sell out.

But they probably won't because their team is comprised of geniuses.

I understand the purpose of limited shoes but for certain releases they could easily up the production count and still sell out.
Especially now that everyone wants a pair of jays. This is one of those releases.
The playoff 11s restocked like 6 times and sold out each time at $185/pair not counting tax.
that's a lot more money than just making 100,000 and having resellers collect all the money that they didn't.
There's no reason why they couldn't do the same for these, charge what they did for the wc3s and still sell out.

Nike has made a fortune off of nostalgia and the cost of living. That alone makes em geniuses. We're about to go nuts off of the same exact shoe we went nuts for 2 years ago except this time, they'll use their other logo on the back and sell them for $40 bucks more. More people will want them at a more expensive price?? Man, that's some serious ingenuity going on in Beaverton

No you obviously don't. And i can already tell you wouldn't accept the reasoning. Arguing with the business illiterate is pointless, so no need.

But you should pitch your idea to Nike's marketing team since you know better. Please record and upload it. I wish Ye did when he pleaded for the Yeezys to be GR. Would probably be the funniest reaction vid on the net.

Last edited:

No you obviously don't. And i can already tell you wouldn't accept the reasoning. Arguing with the business illiterate is pointless, so no need.

But you should pitch your idea to Nike's marketing team since you know better. Please record and upload it. I wish Ye did when he pleaded for the Yeezys to be GR. Would probably be the funniest reaction vid on the net.
Binye or Kanye?

this 1 will not be limited to online this time

select nike retailers will get these like a true qs

drop shipment week of the release

25k-50k release numbers

Usual suspect nike.com ,fnl, ftl, fta and eastbay along with nike towns will get the biggest allocations

also those mom and pop shops and high end nike account botiques will also get allocations

Nov 29th is looking like the date....

Nike and JB are definitely gonna limit these if they do drop the 29 so for those who miss out on em their thinking u miss out on the bc3 u will grab the blk friday v

at least for launch expect low numbers but the final number will be closer to 100k like the wc3 after all the restocks 

Dang just when I thought I was 100% good with JB.... Gotta get these even though I have DS 2011s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom