2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love beating my '11s 
pimp.gif

Pic from another source shows 'NIKE' on the outsole.. 

View media item 562395
Artie_Happy_Gif.gif

These are very good news!They're my favorite Jordans after the IVs.Besides,these were like the "father" of the IVs.I'll definitely cop a pair of them.The problem is whether they will offer them worldwide.Does anyone know about this?Were the Retro 88s available worldwide or only for US residents?No matter what,those of you who live in the US are very lucky! 

vvvv
They do look fake though. (uneven hight) but if they do release..

Definite cop!!! :smokin

Last edited:
Ok everyone calm down these 3s shown are FAKE. See the nub under the I in the nike air. Only the fakes or Grey 88 3s have that. Same with the front of the toe box nub = fake/grey. This thread is worthless and should be shut down ASAP

Can't wait, 2 minimum...if it's true and if I'm even able to get them

Last edited:
It's not happening! People so quick to run with BS and pics of fakes. Can I get someone with some sense to nullify this nonsense

Dont even care about whether its nike air or jumpman shoes are fire PERIOD and will be copped if they come out since I missed out on 2011s

but the first previews we always see are fakes

just look at the fear 5s

Last edited:
Ok everyone calm down these 3s shown are FAKE. See the nub under the I in the nike air. Only the fakes or Grey 88 3s have that. Same with the front of the toe box nub = fake/grey. This thread is worthless and should be shut down ASAP

It's not happening! People so quick to run with BS and pics of fakes. Can I get someone with some sense to nullify this nonsense
ibhtvxeaDssNaL.gif

Hopefully these will be more available than the online only WC III 88's. Would love to get a pair of these as well.

makes sense.. in 2011 the WC3 where a early year release and the BC3 was a black friday release.. so it makes sense that these would be a black friday release with the NA just like the WC3's this year. 

SICK SICK SIIIIICK

I really hope they make enough or keep restocking like they did with the Fire Red 3s, so they sit on shelves and ANYONE who wants em can get em. Killin the resellers.

not surprised these are droppin...if JB sees a potential dollar, they'll strike at anytime to get it. Having said that, if and when these do drop I'll most likely cop. I still have ds 01's but due to the age, I probably won't wear them...so having a fresh new Nike Air pair is a win/win for everybody...even cats with deteriorating worn pairs of black cement III's from 2001 or even 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom