2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

both look wack. I'de rather get a 2013 camry se v6. But for the sake of this thread id'e go with the accord.

both look wack. I'de rather get a 2013 camry se v6. But for the sake of this thread id'e go with the accord.
 Everbody and their mama has the camry when it comes to this class. I'd rather be a tiny bit different and get an altima. The coupe is ridiculous

Everbody and their mama has the camry when it comes to this class. I'd rather be a tiny bit different and get an altima. The coupe is ridiculous
Can't disagree on you with that. Although there is a reason. Very reliable cars, moderately cheap, maintenance is cheap, and they're aesthetically pleasing. But the 13' accord doesn't look to bad.

own the 2008 altima.. 2.5.. should've got the TL.
In your predicament, I'd go for the Accord, unless you can swing the maxima.

im tellin you fams... ford fusion sport awd 2010-2012

263 horses, all wheel drive, only other car that can see those cats in its class is da subaru legacy.

263 horses, all wheel drive, only other car that can see those cats in its class is da subaru legacy.
 I see where you are coming from but not everyone is looking for performance. A majority of the people who buy cars are looking for something that looks good, good gas mileage, and very very reliable. And Ford just can't compete with Toyota/Nissan/Honda

In all seriousness, you should heavily consider the Passat

I see where you are coming from but not everyone is looking for performance. A majority of the people who buy cars are looking for something that looks good, good gas mileage, and very very reliable. And Ford just can't compete with Toyota/Nissan/Honda

In all seriousness, you should heavily consider the Passat
you talking to me like its a muscle car >D

it was da BEST MIDSIZED car of da year in 2010

003_fusion2010garage_opt.jpg

000_fusion2010garage_opta.jpg

and it handles WAY better then a accord or altima, it uses da mazda 6 plaform (which is tuned for better handling)

and it handles WAY better then a accord or altima, it uses da mazda 6 plaform (which is tuned for better handling)
 goodness gracious were on this topic again. that was 2010!!!!!!!!! This is 2013!!!!! Get that through your thick skull. He's buying new, not used

Your opinion on cars has no validity because you are 100% BIASED TOWARDS AMERICAN CARS. I have yet to see you support a single import, even though imports are VASTLY superior in a lot of classes.

I've agreed with you on a lot of points about American cars but enough is enough. You need to get out of this bubble and get your head out of your ***.

And you mentioned handling? You're acting like it's a race car. You mentioned 2 points that were directly attributed to performance when 90% of the people who buy these cars for all this power and handling, won't even take it that far or take it to the track to use it.

I don't know what he's buying it for, but I'm assuming for comfort and reliability. Which the fusion is DEFINITELY inferior to the accord or altima in one of those categories.

Ninja, you know a lot about cars no question about that. But your credibility is seriously being questioned every time you post a car suggestion because you are as so extremely biased. theres a reason there was only 1 american car company in that top 10 reliability list that just came out

Last edited:

goodness gracious were on this topic again. that was 2010!!!!!!!!! This is 2013!!!!! Get that through your thick skull. He's buying new, not used

Your opinion on cars has no validity because you are 100% BIASED TOWARDS AMERICAN CARS. I have yet to see you support a single import, even though imports are VASTLY superior in a lot of classes.

I've agreed with you on a lot of points about American cars but enough is enough. You need to get out of this bubble and get your head out of your ***.
roll.gif

nothing is competing with this car in da midsized car segment for da money.( that he can buy a brand new 2012 that are still available

for a GREAT discount since its da outgoing model)

PLEASE post specs vs specs...i dare you.

roll.gif

nothing is competing with this car in da midsized car segment for da money.( that he can buy a brand new 2012 that are still available

im glad you can read a brochure. i dont give a damn about the specs. you are beating a dead horse. you are trying to prove an argument that i dont care about because i have AGREED with you time and time again that american cars provide the best bang for your buck. i dont know why you keep beating a dead horse. not every one is purchasing for specs. i see your 250+hp and I raise you a car that will last past 200k miles

the difference between me and you though? I prefer japanese cars but I'm not going to act like Americans don't make great cars because they do. You prefer american cars and you are thoroughly convinced that they make superior cars in every category

prove me wrong. "i dare you". show me an import that you think is the best in its class. i welcome it because i would consider it a great achievement that i got ninja to vouch for an import
roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

Ninjahood, nobody cares. This isn't about you or american cars, dog. Dude want's a 2013 altima or a 2013 accord. Never was ford an option. Just knock it off already.

Ok, ok guys.

Here's a quick comparo of the '12 Fusion, '13 Altima, '13 Accord and '13 Fusion with I4 engines/cheapest versions.
34xrfb4.jpg

I get so tired of people acting like imports are maintenance free and never break down while US made cars are in need of constant repair.

IMO consumer reports and all these prestigious awards are total crap.

I mean... Nissan VQs get alot of praise but there have been numerous reports of that engine self destructing before 100k because swirl valve screws come loose and drop into the engine and their timing chains are so weak they might as well be made out of yarn

00-05 Acuras are known to blow through a transmission every 75k.... same goes for Auto Hondas of this generation. There are lots of people out there on their 3rd and 4th transmission :wow: . I remember in 2010 Honda had a ton of recalls for brake and airbag problems.

The Toyota 1ZZ that was so highly praised upon its inception but wound up having all kinds of crazy oil consumption issues (like 1qt every 100 miles bad in some cases).

The new Camrys are laden with transmission problems but still get stellar reviews.

These aren't just complaints about the sound system not working or your touchscreen being slow... these are major mechanical failures that can leave you stranded.

Just had to rant and give my 2 cents...

Last edited:
Accord.
Never drive a nissan. Car's are made like @#$@ its terrible.
We had a brand new Nissan Frontier bout 2 years ago, car was donezo in 1 year. All sorts of problems right out of the gate.
Get an Accord man, or like someone suggested an Acura is always a great choice, but those nissans are hot garbage.

Agreed. That Frontier clearly represents all Nissans.

Agreed. That Frontier clearly represents all Nissans.

Thing is that's exactly where people get their hate for certain brands. "My mom had a Suburban in 1994 that had problems all the time so that's why i hate Chevy and think they're trash." :stoneface: Just an example of what you hear people say but replace whatever brand they're talking about. If someone has one bad experience with a certain car they label the brand as garbage.

Last edited:
Accord all the way. Honda's always look better, drive better, are easier to maintain, hold up better, and have a higher resale value. No brainer.

the 2013 accord already grew on me

feelin the new sedan a lot more and the coupe looks even better now

test drove the altima 4cyl SV model:
- very smooth ride, didnt feel the need to test out the v6 model, it would just be more money for something i dont need
- didnt really like the interior at night felt clunky all together
- viewport was a little skinny for me
- comfier chair
- heated from seats

test drove the accord 4cyl EX-L model:
- cool ride but dont know why altima felt smoother
- this model had leather and two screens instead of one
- viewport a little skinny too, a bit bigger than altima
- lots of arm room in the inside
- heated all seats
- starting to like the look of this car more
- has camera for right side mirror

the back up cameras are cool and all but im wondering if i even need them. i pretty much just want something that will be smooth, quiet, keep me warm, and can play bluetooth audio from my phone. but i also want to take advantage of anything that can make the value of my car stay up.

i also drove the top line accord against the 2nd top altima. kind of did this wrong so im going back to drive the top altima 4cyl and the lower sport 4cyl accord to compare and see what i dont need or miss. also, my first impressions were just that. i couldve been wrong. so im not ashamed to twice, or even a third time if i have to.

i went to vw to see the passat but they only had the 2012s. and it was more expensive than these 2013s. salesman made me want a german car for my next one though.

Back
Top Bottom