2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

go with the Accord man,

my DD is an Accord from 2001 with 203,xxx miles and still running like a champ

Accord.

Never drive a nissan. Car's are made like @#$@ its terrible.
We had a brand new Nissan Frontier bout 2 years ago, car was donezo in 1 year. All sorts of problems right out of the gate.

Get an Accord man, or like someone suggested an Acura is always a great choice, but those nissans are hot garbage.

Accord, Accord, Accord. I've had 2 Altimas & currently have an Accord. My first Altima was lemon so the dealer got me out of that one & put me into a new one which had some quality control issues to which I traded in to get an Accord which has been totally reliable.

go with the accord. i drive a nissan right now and if I actually had  to rely on it, id be screwed. i just use it to get around town, only putting like 30 or miles a week on it. im currently staying in an area where you need a car to get around, only reason i hang onto it.

I Have a Acura TL 2012 if you can get an acura go for it. But how come everyones giving the altima bad reviews are they really that bad ? i kno a couple people that got the coupe and they love it, But with all these bad reviews is that why there like 219 a month to lease ?

Accord. Nissan paint is so so so so damn cheap.

Both great cars tho.

Last edited:
I had an Accord about 8 years ago and went through FOUR transmissions. I don't drive it like I'm trying out for Fast & Furious either.
I also had a Nissan Maxima that lasted over 7 years and that I just sold over the summer. Had over 200K on it and never had an issue other than having to get new shocks and a muffler.

I had an Accord about 8 years ago and went through FOUR transmissions. I don't drive it like I'm trying out for Fast & Furious either.
I also had a Nissan Maxima that lasted over 7 years and that I just sold over the summer. Had over 200K on it and never had an issue other than having to get new shocks and a muffler.

How in the sam h*ll did you go through 4 transmissions in one car? Were you getting them at a swap meet from Ezal?

How in the sam h*ll did you go through 4 transmissions in one car? Were you getting them at a swap meet from Ezal?

Auto transmissions in the Accord from 98-02 were known for crappy transmissions. Don't know what year op had and whether or not it was an auto or manual but they are known for failing.

My 04 V6 honda was a beast! Then my ****** went out and I got it replaced. After that it was like an athelete coming off a torn ACL, she ain't get out like she use to :smh:

I still love honda though, put 100k on that bad boy. :pimp:

The 4 cyclinder Altimas are weak. Must get the 3.5.

Honda and Nissan are solid. I've owned both and had no major issues.

Having one bad experience with Nissan or Honda does not mean the whole company is trash either. Some times it's user error/lack of maintenance and care or other times you might have just got a bad product off the assembly line. Part of the failed Quality Assurance testing.

It was a 98 4 cyl automatic. I dunno what the hell the issue was, but they always said it was like popped pocorn in there when I had to get it fixed.

It was a 98 4 cyl automatic. I dunno what the hell the issue was, but they always said it was like popped pocorn in there when I had to get it fixed.

That'll do it, known for weak transmission. A lot of Acura's in that timeframe suffered the same fate.

Back
Top Bottom