2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Mark. Sent him a pm of my gratitude and support. He didnt actually get a pair for me but the work he put out for me was greatly appreciated

Ha agreed brother. Yeah man well I'm trying to get in pharmacy school lol. But I appreciate the kind words. Let me know how those feel!

But yeah I might get flamed for this here (and understandably so for true sneakerheads) but I actually have a friend who got the celtics and made black and gold customs for me instead. This is to cope temporarily for missing out on the real 1s haha.

View media item 411769
no way anyone can flame you for those, honestly i think those look 10000 times better than those stiff all PL 1s, way too shiny and im thinkin of doin that to a pair of mine as well, if they go on sale ill get another celtics pair and do that to them too.

Yea 2 me 550 was worth it I'm from new Orleans and im a die hard saints fan! Really can't wait 2 put this with some saints gear

Also paid a good deal higher than I wanted to for my size 13 which was $475. I wanted to complete my 2013 set of JB 1's and sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
Beautiful pair and fortunate to have them. I'm also happy that I had the disposal income to purchase them, it's a lot of money and unless your a sneakerhead or collector
the average person thinks your crazy. With that said, I've been looking for another sz 13 but the supply seems to have dried up. Haven't seen one for more than a month.

Last edited:
Also a shout out to Mark, I read the previous posts and dudes like this give you faith in humanity.

Last edited:
lol i think ur exaggerating, cats here actin like mark cured cancer or something lmao
Dang why you hate'n on this guy if people wanna rep to show appreciation let them rep geesh! my man is right humanity is a lost cause if we can't support each other over something this small. To much hate toward the next man! Mark keep doing your good deeds bro some will love you most will hate you!! sad world we live in but hey gotta play with the cards dealt smh!!

Dang why you hate'n on this guy if people wanna rep to show appreciation let them rep geesh! my man is right humanity is a lost cause if we can't support each other over something this small. To much hate toward the next man! Mark keep doing your good deeds bro some will love you most will hate you!! sad world we live in but hey gotta play with the cards dealt smh!!
aint hatin, i respect what he did but mentioning him as a savior of humanity is a huge exaggeration.

Nice pic, im flabbergasted no one bought them yet, unbelievable!

Last edited:
Flight Club NY had an 11 and 11.5 up this wknd.
I was happy, but I do not draw inspiration from them for my beliefs in humanity
sweet pic tamakin

Flight Club NY had an 11 and 11.5 up this wknd.
I was happy, but I do not draw inspiration from them for my beliefs in humanity
sweet pic tamakin
how much they chargin now? I remember their prices were reasonable on the few they put up earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom