2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the size 14 of FC on Thursday but haven't received shipping info.  How long do they normally take or did I buy and shoe already sold.  The size 14 is still on there website, so not sure what is going on.
Which FlighT CLub.call there customer service, im sure they will be able to update ur shipping status.

funny how dudes are defending the woman who is selling fake pairs of J's...

*scratches head*

It's not about defending that she is selling fake shoes. Of course we are against that. But making fun of her English articulation? That's more inexcusable than selling fake pairs of shoes.

Put things into perspective. They don't make fake shoes to spite Nike. They do it to make a living for themselves. Anyone does anything when there is a need for survival, legally or illegally. But, perhaps they really do that to spite Nike, we aren't too sure.

But to ridicule someone's SECOND language. What an immature, insensitive, and racial comment. You cannot tell me ANY reason why that comment is appropriate. And don't give me the "cause she is selling fakes". ESPECIALLY cause she says in the info of the video that it's for EDUCATION.

I'm American.. most Americans will ridicule a person that sounds as funny as that lady does with such a ridiculous accent.. an accent like that is ridiculed on American TV all the time on pretty much every comedy show and by American comedians.. are you American? from America?

you're saying that making fun of her English articulation is inexcusable... so have you written any letters to the TV networks that air shows with people making fun of people that talk with an accent like hers?

And that's EXACTLY why other countries don't like Americans.

Realize that American TV shows, especially a COMEDY show will embellish and ridicule people's accent. That is for humorous purposes. But was that a comedy video to you? Was that supposed to be for your enjoyment? She was clearly not talking with an accent for you to laugh at her. And you say we defend her for selling fake shoes.

I'm Filipino but I was born in Los Angeles. And nothing makes me more angry than when I see ignorance like that. And that makes me ashamed I live in this country. People came here to make a living, not to make a living mockery out of themselves.

And no I haven't sent a letter to any TV shows cause I don't watch the general trash they produce. I read books and go on NT.

All I'm saying, have respect for other humans like yourself fam.

Last edited:
Just saw your join date is today.. I usually don't like to discriminate against that but this would be the appropriate time. 

This is the interNETS. Its everybody's conversation.

Dude's join date coupled with his 1994 nursery rhyme comeback above should be a dead giveaway as to age/lack of intelligence/ gross ignorance.

Just saw your join date is today.. I usually don't like to discriminate against that but this would be the appropriate time. 
laugh.gif

Another ignoramus! Sup dude?!
Shouldn't you be playing in traffic? Why bother posting if all you do is embarrass yourself and make yourself look like a fool?  We need to instate a minimum IQ test on NT (something simple like matching shapes and colors) to weed out clowns like this one.  Please, scurry away.

This is the interNETS. Its everybody's conversation.

Dude's join date coupled with his 1994 nursery rhyme comeback above should be a dead giveaway as to age/lack of intelligence/ gross ignorance.

Shouldn't you be playing in traffic? Why bother posting if all you do is embarrass yourself and make yourself look like a fool?  We need to instate a minimum IQ test on NT (something simple like matching shapes and colors) to weed out clowns like this one.  Please, scurry away.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom