2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
no new pics yet , looking like its going to be super limited lol .

NDC better release them

these aren't on NDC calendar or FL calendar so does that mean QS for sure? too much to cop in april. lunar blazers, roshe city pack, these black n gold 1s, and the 8's damn...

I love that they are bringin' this colorway back, hate it doesn't have that black midsole, but I'm definitely rockin' the hell outta these for the summer!:smokin

so im guessing FNL is the only online retailer getting these. cuz NDC and FL arent.

2003 versions were ok , think they retailed for 90-100?? Dont remember a lot people going for them or the blk rd why versions.

I don't think these should be that hard to get for me, it's just if I want to pay $140 for these. I still have a problem paying that much for I's. The Royal's were different.

FNL twitter said not getting these yesterday....but they also said that on the royals up until the friday before lol

Hopefully these aren't a task to obtain :nerd:
No local stores by me are receiving these...

Even if HOH milwaukee gets them, it will just be a long drive to lose a lottery lol

So which retailer is releasing these since FNL and EB said on twitter they are not getting them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom