2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if these will be an easy cop or not (not copping either way) this is just to help me gauge how easy the Shadows will be since they are equally low key.

Also, these wont reach BANNED prices will they? Cause imjust copped me a pair last month at that ridiculous resller price, not willing to doit again

Wonder if these will be an easy cop or not (not copping either way) this is just to help me gauge how easy the Shadows will be since they are equally low key.
Nope they won't be. And as for the shadows, it all depends on supply but unless they are also a QS they should be a little easier to obtain. I think JB is trying to maintain that ultra limited vibe from the OG(1985) black/golds with this release.

Last edited:
LOL looks to be a good amount of people posting today without having read anything in this thread the past 3 weeks.

Shadows will be like black toes and royals, nothing like this shoe.

Pre orders are at $350-$450...resell price won't be known until Saturday, but you can bet it increases when the few retail opportunities are gone for good.

LOL looks to be a good amount of people posting today without having read anything in this thread the past 3 weeks.

Pre orders are at $350-$450...resell price won't be known until Saturday, but you can bet it increases when the few retail opportunities are gone for good.
Still praise you for that GOAT detailed release post. People just hopping in here because they are just now realizing these are going to be limited :lol:

Finally got my pair in from CS today. The shoebox was a little beat up tho, but the shoes are glorious.

Well lucky for me an NTer will help me out (got two pairs of royals from him) I just don't want to bother him if I don't have to.

If these are so limited, how did City Sole get their pairs? And as an FYI, B-Grade sites like SA said they wont be getting any pairs.

If these are so limited, how did City Sole get their pairs? And as an FYI, B-Grade sites like SA said they wont be getting any pairs.

Thats what I said after they put their pairs up. Citysole is known to price hike, look at their price on the royals for instance.

We'll see... :nerd:

My point exactly.

FTL's in NYC: because JB game is here and MJ was born here.

FTL in NC: where he moved to, played in college, and owns a team.

FTL in CHI: played for the bulls obviously.
What about Miami? Why there?

And FTL launch locator says nothing of NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom