2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
City sole is New York based which is probably the only reason they got these. At least y package was shipped from New York.

oh and all conspiracy theories aside.. I think it is strange that this was automated.. yet it took like 9 minutes to close and the supply is extremely limited.. but FAR less limited pairs close in 1-2 minutes.. any thoughts or explanations?

Well lucky for me an NTer will help me out (got two pairs of royals from him) I just don't want to bother him if I don't have to.

These aren't in Australia, but for the shadows, hopefully the US gets a bigger allotment of the produced pairs this time. $250 each ain't much of a hookup in my book tho. I know he didn't cash in on that bc the cost in AUS, I still think you have a chance in the US nezt time around tho. I got 2 Royals for retail and ill admit it was allllll luck.

Thanks Mark, haha hopefully it will help someone out or get us some more concrete info in here. And da shoe freak has been selling RSVP's since the second time it launched. Lot of bot running RSVP'ers here months before Memphis.

It's a breath of fresh air for the RSVP'ers to at least know people out there still think 45 seconds is anywhere near the time needed to get a pair on any retro RSVP.

Is NTNY the only Niketown with these? Don't have one anywhere near me so I don't keep up with those. Good luck if there are any others, NT!

Got through for my size, Can't wait to add these to the collection.
nthat.gif

how many pairs of these did they make? like 1500 WORLDWIDE? which is only available in New York in the entire WORLD

ridiculous

These aren't in Australia, but for the shadows, hopefully the US gets a bigger allotment of the produced pairs this time. $250 each ain't much of a hookup in my book tho. I know he didn't cash in on that bc the cost in AUS, I still think you have a chance in the US nezt time around tho. I got 2 Royals for retail and ill admit it was allllll luck.

Thanks Mark, haha hopefully it will help someone out or get us some more concrete info in here. And da shoe freak has been selling RSVP's since the second time it launched. Lot of bot running RSVP'ers here months before Memphis.

It's a breath of fresh air for the RSVP'ers to at least know people out there still think 45 seconds is anywhere near the time needed to get a pair on any retro RSVP.

Is NTNY the only Niketown with these? Don't have one anywhere near me so I don't keep up with those. Good luck if there are any others, NT!

Only NYNYC that's it....

Most of the RSVP were won by bots :smokin

Been waiting all week to spend these eBay bucks only to not have a single pair in size 9 pop up. Wtf rarest shoes evarrrr. >:

I got y'all on the pics, I just gotta get off work first, lmao. I'm not used to the patent leather, I gotta admit but it's a beautiful & unique shoe. Lace swapping to the gold ones make them stand out even more.

you're likely to get shot or stabbed for your shoes if you ever walk outside wearing these

you're likely to get shot or stabbed for your shoes if you ever walk outside wearing these
Facts..which is why I would never be as foolish enough to wear them in certain areas or to not be protected. People will try you for anything if you let em.

Facts..which is why I would never be as foolish enough to wear them in certain areas or to not be protected. People will try you for anything if you let em.
How's the area near Nike NYC? Never been there so don't know. I know there's gonna be fools waiting to catch somebody walking out with their RSVP'd pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom