2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never tried a raffle from north riverside but obviously I had to this time. My 10.5 is locked down im glad I finally won one. I know im not on here much but I am a true sneakerhead, I just wish the rest of you would have won too.

STL is a bust also. R Sole never got them. Neither did HoH Galleria or HoH St Claire Square. If i cant get these, i might just cop the GMP pack to make up for it.

so i called almost every mom and pop shop in a 25 mile radius to me, i really think no one in so cal got them
same here no luck in LA. I wonder if we missed anyone lol..

And to all the LA cats i've been PMing its looking like a L. If i hear anything ill let you know

expand your radius to 2900 miles 
roll.gif
  Sad, but true....

Congrats NickBean and the rest of the guys getting those calls!  Jecca too!   
pimp.gif
   Those eBay bucks are definitely enough to justify that purchase. 

At least we know that customers really are getting some of these.  Has to lend a little credibility to each store if they are letting some of these go the right way....right?

good **** mark
thank you!! Appreciate all the congrats fam! Really want to say good luck to everyone.

I know when these were first announced a lot of members were on the fence with them. I think after official pics and NT members started posting pics people on the fence started to really like them (also doesn't hurt the fact that they're limited) -- thank you to everyone in here that's contributed. Hope everyone comes through with a pair!

Ive pretty much given up at this point but still curious if anyone in texas has had better luck.

Foot locker launch locator says north riverside was getting them but if u call they say they arr not grtting them and did not do raffles

@NBASTORE: The Air Jordan 1 High OG's will be available 10am tomorrow at the NYC NBA Store! Limited quantities available in adult sizes only.

Good luck and be safe out there NYC..

Did u enter raffle or get called

And I just talked to the b from footlocker

She's probably full of it lol
I am in Louisville, KY....so my buddy stopped by there and entered the raffle for me. He is effin around on the texts, so I am thinking he got the call. A page or two back and someone confirmed they won at the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom