2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear from tylacess? I dont think he is deadstock nj like others have siad but either way I am not expecting him to come through. I sent him a few text messages but no response.

Smh everything about this release
No love in Canada for these, was looking forward since announcement
Black toes west coast only pls

How about spots in Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, or Pennsylvania getting these? I'm willing to drive to score a pair at this point.

I almost just want to order 100 pairs from the kings of high quality fakes Putian Nike and sell them for retail in the west coast...hahaha naw jk 

This pair is a tribute to the Jordan Brand classic event in Brooklyn.

I'm from BK and I can't get a pair so please stop with this East/West bs...

Last edited:
Black toes west coast only pls
If this happens .... 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I love how the east coast gets lucky on one release and everyone is calling for next release to be west coast only, just like the BG Galaxy were, but no one remembers that west coast only hook up.

Anyone hear from tylacess? I dont think he is deadstock nj like others have siad but either way I am not expecting him to come through. I sent him a few text messages but no response.
Heard nothing from him and I also preordered. He said they are "guaranteed" pairs but I don't think it'll go through. If it doesn't go through, gonna give him a bad rep around here lol

This pair is a tribute to the Jordan Brand classic event in Brooklyn.
I'm from BK and I can't get a pair so please stop with this East/West bs...
thats all good but if thats the case NIKE shouldnt have put it on the release calender. Shoes for events like that dont typically show up on the release calender so why start now it creates hype and THIRST for no reason.

thats all good but if thats the case NIKE shouldnt have put it on the release calender. Shoes for events like that dont typically show up on the release calender so why start now it creates hype and THIRST for no reason.
what release calendar are you talking about because it was never on the NDC one only on jordan site but it never listed if it was a gr or not.

what release calendar are you talking about because it was never on the NDC one only on jordan site but it never listed if it was a gr or not.

Probly talkin about the Celtic 1. Those were on NIKES release calendar and they took it off a few days before

So many people want these ONLY because they are so limited. Where were these people first 10 pages? It's funny

So many people want these ONLY because they are so limited. Where were these people first 10 pages? It's funny
the pics and the blog hype machine was what turned **** crazy.....the black toes will be royal numbers og colorway that would be the minimum

these blk and gold were like a sample or under 100 pair type back in 85 

the limited numbers...the current sneaker culture it was a disaster waiting to happen 

I've done all of my homework. These are NOWHERE in Cleveland. I repeat, not one single store in Cleveland will have these tomorrow.

This is crazy because they were on the calendar at 2 stores and they were expecting them in their shipments this evening. I just got off the phone with them and neither store had them. I do not understand what went wrong with this release. I will NOT be adding these to the collection unfortunately. I'm not paying *forced sex* prices for these shoes. I am HOT right now. Normally I wouldn't be as mad as long as I stood a fighting chance of copping but this right here, this got me real tight.

And just so I'm clear, these will NOT be releasing anywhere online, correct?

Understandable.. A lot of people were focusing on other releases though. I know for a fact everyone from the royal 1 thread but the majority of their time and effort into finding royals. This is typical though... People hop in threads as the release comes closer but when you put things in perspective... We've had 1 thread (hardly any bs from trolls) and not too many pages from the MOST limited sneaker of 2013.

14 pairs in the nba store supposedly

The one in NYC?

Heard nothing from him and I also preordered. He said they are "guaranteed" pairs but I don't think it'll go through. If it doesn't go through, gonna give him a bad rep around here lol

I preordered from him too... he texted me last time like 2 days ago saying "I got u bro" nothing else... I even msged him couple of times telling him I will be in NY after 8am on Saturday and the rest of the weekend but no reply yet... oh well if it doesn't come it doesn't come :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom