2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the guy that hijacked those 8 pairs in Bk, I find it crazy to see pairs for sale on eBay considering how limited they were. Makes me think the people who really wanted them now rather cash in on them. I find it hard to believe that resellers are this lucky.

The release has passed. Get over it guys. That's it. All pairs are accounted for in US. East Coast only. JB game exclusive

Reading threw , a lot of suckers willing to spend 500 on a Jordan 1 shoe ?? Wow Nike has major influence on everyone , and people have nerve to question price hikes? Some sad ****t here

Only 6 more hours till I watch the JB classic and my salt levels induce me into a coma when I see the crowd all rocking these

Exactly. This colorway was introduced specifically for the classic. They were just doing something special. These are cool and the fact they are limited will attract people, but be honest with yourself and realize this is not a colorway that would sell very well otherwise. JB would never make these easily accessible or anything close to a GR.

Now that release day has come and basically gone a rerelease of these will sell off hype alone. The folks at JB know what they are doing.
Great point. A shoe that's all patent will look terrible after a few decent wears. Hard to sell it in big numbers. This is NT though, where the thirst for a shoe like this reflects nothing about the overall market for the shoe.

It would be a cool collection piece I guess, but these would never be in my regular rotation. When I found out these weren't even hitting stores in CA I stopped caring whether I got a pair.

The strategy to leverage all the ones as limited and exclusive to varying degrees (even the Chicago's weren't really a standard GR) is strange and unfortunate. Luckily I don't really see them having enough lines left to pull this kind of stunt in the future without it looking even more ridiculously fabricated for the sake of their own hype, but it's certainly interesting to see play out.

It's could be even more than that. I would even bet that he actually just goes out and camps and rsvps like the rest of us and is making up some BS excuse. But I couldn't agree more with you

Add trinimama05 to the list. This eBay user actually won a pair in a raffle and I bought them last nite. Looks like trinimama05 did a quick search after he/she picked them up this morning and found out they were going for about $200 more than what I paid. Just like the first preorder, not mad. Just don't insult my intelligence by miraculously not having the shoes now. I'm gonna go ahead and say it again:

eBay needs to put a whammy on users creating auctions based on items they do not have in their possession.

:D

Add trinimama05 to the list. This eBay user actually won a pair in a raffle and I bought them last nite. Looks like trinimama05 did a quick search after he/she picked them up this morning and found out they were going for about $200 more than what I paid. Just like the first preorder, not mad. Just don't insult my intelligence by miraculously not having the shoes now. I'm gonna go ahead and say it again:

eBay needs to put a whammy on users creating auctions based on items they do not have in their possession.

:D
This.

And ouch man lol. While we are at it, lets also add "rarities unlimited" to that eBay list. Dude has 600+ good feedback and was a "TRUSTED" seller. All he really had though were bots and going to footlockers and finishlines. Rarities definitely isn't unlimited with him

So many ppl get brainwashed when they hear a shoe is limited that they'll go to the extreme to get a pair, even drop $600+ on a all patent leather shoe :x the thirst it real!

These are hideous imo

Last edited:
There is def more pairs in cali, just not being sold, have a VERY STRONG FEELING THAT THERE WILL B RESTOCKS/WIDER RELEASE, THERE WAS INFO POSTED NOT TOO LONG AGO SAYING JB WAS TAKING ANOTHER ROUTE WITH RELEASES, YOU SEE THE NDC RESTOCK THE OTHER DAY, STAY CALM AND B PATIENT...

yes and there were zero royal blue 1s. HIGHLY doubt there would be any of these if another big restock like that were to happen again.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 We're seeing the 5 stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance) on NT. I'm thinking we're on anger/bargaining stage right now.

Last edited:
TyLacess is full of "it"

....But we all knew it. I just got that "recalled" email too. I'm not upset though, I did get my pair from somewhere else. The funny thing is he did get his pairs earlier in the week which makes me think he's a small store owner. I'll get some screen snips of the email reply I got from him days ago. I'll post them when I get computer access (on my phone right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom