2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you have the OG's from 1985? Let's see a photo of these.
Haha, I meant 1985s in general, I do have a few pairs of those. 
However, no one really owns anything close to the legitimate Original version of these, that's almost a guarantee.
laugh.gif
dope that its spreading. I think NT members will notify the world before any other source gets wind of a restock on these

Flightclub only charging $400 for them which is a fair price compared to rapist resellers charging $550 - $1000 for a pair on ebay. But they only got size 8.5 on the website. When they get more pairs I hope they keep the price the same i'm trying to score a 9.5.

I won't buy from ebay because of the prices but I couldn't even find a listing for 9.5 on ebay!These must be super limited. I hate when JB does this BS making the OG styled retros in limited quantities. It makes no sense to me because myself as a collector love the OG style such as 3's with NIKE AIR on the back, Royals 1's with NIKE AIR on the Tounge and insoles, Banned 1's, and would like to see more jordans released with Nike air instead of a jumpan in the near future.

They hardly release Jordans close to the OG model by replacing the jumpman with Nike Air which is what most die hard collectors want, and when they do it's "limited".Wouldn't they make more money if they released "more" pairs of a shoe that is highly sought after?Stuff like this is what pisses me off.Reseller prices are another. Hopefully the black toe 1's releasing May 25th won't be this limited.
$400 is definitely a fair price especially at Flightclub. I dont know why either but 9 and 9.5 are a hard size to find. I only found 1 size 9 on craigslist new york and luckily the guy was cool enough to ship them to me for $425 shipped. I refuse to buy on ebay too. I get mad when I see them trying to sell these for $550+ Lol. Maybe if you try my way you might find your size at a fair price. Good luck though

Maybe I'm naive.. I just don't think everyone is out to get me. In the past I've joked around about them being corrupt but I think all of that corruption occurs on the consumers end (i.e selling rsvps, bringing 15 people with you to hoard raffle tickets, etc).

Interesting points above though. I don't think everyone is clean. Something was definitely up with 21 mercer for the yeezys. No denying that. People sent DM's in 1 second and the ones sent 5 min into the RSVP window were selected. Suspicious af.
in my posts i didnt say everyone was shady, but there are definately a good number of ppl out there that are. Ive got a ton more examples about various stores(including those mercer scum) that would just further back my point up, but i dontwant to clutter this thread with that. PM me if u wanna continue the conversation.

Meh, I don't agree with that post. Managers aren't poorly paid or anything. I'm sure HOH managers are even paid a little better than regular FTL ones. I doubt any would risk their CAREERS over a pair of retros.

Plus.. It wasnt a simple bring your raffle ticket and purchase your pair release. They wanted ID and then my name was printed out on the receipt (no I didn't apply my FA Club Points until I got home).

Thanks for the kind words, Mark!

Unfortunately what you said above here just isn't true. You would be absolutely appalled by what some of the managers of these stores do. They may make an acceptable living from their paycheck, but they put things in place that you would never imagine, and can end up making an insane amount of money through scandalous methods of reselling. I'm talking stupid money, that once they have what the think to be fail safes in place, is well worth the risk of being fired from their position. A specific case of this i know of stands to PROFIT $10K off of just the many hyped releases coming out the next 2 weeks. Worst part is they won't spend a dime of their own money doing this. Everyone is of course free to believe what they will about managers and what they will do, but these are some creative, connected people that have more options than a regular employee.

$400 is definitely a fair price especially at Flightclub. I dont know why either but 9 and 9.5 are a hard size to find. I only found 1 size 9 on craigslist new york and luckily the guy was cool enough to ship them to me for $425 shipped. I refuse to buy on ebay too. I get mad when I see them trying to sell these for $550+ Lol. Maybe if you try my way you might find your size at a fair price. Good luck though
lately ive been noticing that theyve been pricing fairly cmpared to ebay for QS's. They still overcharge for retros and foams though. Sometimes even too damn much. Those all black foam ones were going no where near a thousand until those geniuses at FC decided to charge that amount.

My Fiance came through with two pairs oh I love her for this epic pick up 

I realllllllly reallllllly wanted these from the time I saw first pic's and she

was my one and only opportunity considering she is currently in NY for work!!

I owe her big time for this oh and she definitely makes that known lol  

Thanks for the kind words, Mark!

Unfortunately what you said above here just isn't true. You would be absolutely appalled by what some of the managers of these stores do. They may make an acceptable living from their paycheck, but they put things in place that you would never imagine, and can end up making an insane amount of money through scandalous methods of reselling. I'm talking stupid money, that once they have what the think to be fail safes in place, is well worth the risk of being fired from their position. A specific case of this i know of stands to PROFIT $10K off of just the many hyped releases coming out the next 2 weeks. Worst part is they won't spend a dime of their own money doing this. Everyone is of course free to believe what they will about managers and what they will do, but these are some creative, connected people that have more options than a regular employee.
you hit it right on the spot with this post. At a mall a used to cop kicks at(when i lined up) they stared letting some guy buy like ten pairs in front of everyone(stopped going cuz if i saw that **** again i wouldve flipped out).

View media item 365832
My Fiance came through with two pairs oh I love her for this epic pick up 
I realllllllly reallllllly wanted these from the time I saw first pic's and she

was my one and only opportunity 
considering she is currently in NY for work!!

I owe her big time for this oh and she definitely makes that known lol  
how much she pay?

@Iboog, Congrats man! But how in the hell did your fiancé win an RSVP at NTNY for these?!? Is Memphis your fiancé brah?? Haha only kidding, but seriously. What's the story on how she came up on 2 pairs if you don't mind sharing? From the receipt it looks like one has got to be an RSVP or through resale?

@Iboog, Congrats man! But how in the hell did your fiancé win an RSVP at NTNY for these?!? Is Memphis your fiancé brah?? Haha only kidding, but seriously. What's the story on how she came up on 2 pairs if you don't mind sharing? From the receipt it looks like one has got to be an RSVP or through resale?
it looks like someone just got very lucky thats 2 pairs on one receipt for retail.

That is correct got very lucky on the Twitter RSVP I never win bro and figures I decide to devise a plan with my Fiance and it worked out 
whats the plan lol.

You should troll ntny by posting a pic of that receipt and saying u copped two pair with one rsvp, i can imagine what would happen lol

Damn that's clutch, 2 at retail.
Mannnnn you have no Idea Im sure glad the Fiance to that position in NY for a bit lol at first I was bummed about her being so far but since she came through im cool lol naw I still want her to come back!!! But first send my shoes please!!!!! 
happy.gif

whats the plan lol.

You should troll ntny by posting a pic of that receipt and saying u copped two pair with one rsvp, i can imagine what would happen lol
No I won threw her and her sis twitter account they gave me access to reserve in there name 

Your bots did a very good job. You should thank them, not your fiancé.
Well I am no where near NY so that is all her!!! bots are quick in RSVP'n all pair's thats undeniable but there are a few that fall in the crack from time to time I was lucky in my efforts 

How is 400$ for a pair that cost 140$ reasonable.

I'm just getting into the whole sneaker game and i have to say i'm disgusted by what people are doing. 

They go out buy all the pairs at retail and then sell them for 2-3 times the price!

Looking at FC for that size 8.5 $400 but im a size 8 and like my kicks to fit snug....only sz8 i found was dude in NY and dont wanna ship smh.... Doesnt even have a paypal acct like seriously?

I was one of the first posting about preorder and found for $190 on ebay obviously seller didn't come thru. I had the opportunity to get it from CS but pass because I though I could get it for cheaper or even retail at my local store. The dude keep telling me they are gettn it and its FCFS. In retrospect I learn couple things bout this release and the royal. Can't trust those eBay seller. The dif about CS thEy said they had the shoes in Hand and ship now. A little salty but eventually it doesn't matter cuz they are just shoes. Oh we'll life goes on. On to the black toes those price ain't worth it for me I can't afford that **** right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom