2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

The linesman was running in to mark the spot before he even crossed the goal line. Its def. not a touchdown.

Such a physical team should leave no doubt with 2 cracks from the 1 yard line. Lol.

Manti - Tuitt - Nix :pimp:

ND always has and always will receive preferential treatment, that is reality. This also pretty much assured them they'll be in the BCS this year, so there's that.

Mike Pereira‏ @ MikePereira The hit on Golson was not helmet to helmet. It was upper arm to helmet, which to me is not a foul.

Mike Pereira ‏ @ MikePereira ND/STA Hard to say because if they ruled progress you couldn't change it. If not, it looked like he broke the plain without being down.

Mike Pereira ‏ @ MikePereira People are saying progress is not reviewable. It is in relation to a first down or the goal line.

Mike Pereira ‏ @ MikePereira We have looked at ND/STA last play from every angle & feel that it is a TD. Progress was not ruled & runner was not down. Ball broke plain.

Mike Pereira ‏ @ MikePereira The fact that the whistle may or may not have been blown is irrelevant. The play is reviewed and when the whistle blew has no bearing.

ND always has and always will receive preferential treatment, that is reality. This also pretty much assured them they'll be in the BCS this year, so there's that.

This. I knew it was not going to be overturned the minute that they announced the review. It's ND, on NBC, and at home. No ref has those balls.

Michigan's defense today :smokin

Either way I thought Notre Dame was the better team today and deserved the win.. Even if they call it a TD it goes to 2nd overtime with ND playing defense first and having the advantage.. Everett fumbling in the endzone which was Stanford's only TD and the bad snap on the FG attempt.. Last few years this is the type of game we lose, but this years team is definitely different..

noles would do this after last week
tired.gif

LMAO@criami ..............giovani bernard
nthat.gif

LOL@west virginia.......those bums got exposed. RG3 >>>>>> geno smith

if k-state wins out would they have any shot at the national title game?

i'm excited about this louisiana tech - a&m game......that freshman RB tech has dixon is good

go vandy. am i the only one who absolutely HATES notre lame?

Driskel played good :pimp:

He will have to complete some passes vs USCe though. He wont be able to outrun Clowney.

Cocks offense looks pretty bland tonight too.

Cordarrelle Patterson!!! Dooley literally had the look of "Woah I still might have my job! :wow: " hahahah

But Vols and Miss State are a very even matchup, I think Vols are just a lil better and play in a much stronger east but this game will tell...

smh at our season up to this point :smh:

Back
Top Bottom