2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Boise St. is gonna debut black unis for their game next week.

That helmet.
pimp.gif

David Dawson and Michigan coaches decided that they are no longer a couple... He wanted to take visits and the coaches said goodbye... Hate that stubborn attitude... Better hope they can grab somebody as good as him because I think he is the 2nd best OL in their class behind Bosch... Sucks but thats the risk when you almost fill up before the fall... Expect Gareon Conley to do the same soon.

Well to be honest I'd rather have USCe riding high coming off a win in Baton Rouge, but hey their backs are against the wall and season is on the line. I'm still not completely sold on my Gators, but LSU did show they can be had in the running game, just need Drisk to not sub come to the pressure from those defensive ends and run that option to perfection like he did against Vandy. We win this game, the table will be ran until Turkey Day weekend when those clowns out west get utterly destroyed. :D Gameday is in the house next weekend too :pimp: 3rd time this year we're featured.

David Dawson and Michigan coaches decided that they are no longer a couple... He wanted to take visits and the coaches said goodbye... Hate that stubborn attitude... Better hope they can grab somebody as good as him because I think he is the 2nd best OL in their class behind Bosch... Sucks but thats the risk when you almost fill up before the fall... Expect Gareon Conley to do the same soon.
i hate this mind set by HC its so stupid IMO

Ohio State is not the 7th best team in the nation. That defense...
sick.gif
mean.gif
bro, you KNOW it's a problem when your fullback had the game high in tackles at LBer.

I dont think theyre that bad though. Theyre just inconsistent and the injuries are decimating. Fortunately the offense is scoring right now.

So much for flying under the radar :lol: Well it feels good to be back. Hopefully the guys are ready for this pressure though.

Nothing against Florida but no way in hell are they the 2nd best team in the nation. Struggling to pull away against Bowling Green, coming back and eeking out a win over A&M, sloppy win against Vandy and a 14-6 win over LSU doesn't impress me that much (not that high on LSU either). I bet they have 2-3 losses by the end of the year.

They're headed in the right direction but I feel like 2 is massively overrated for them right now.

Last edited:
Top 5 defense in the country plus solid running game = championship worthy (at least the last 6 champs) Not entirely sold either, but based on who we've beaten so far who else would you put at No. 2?

Top 5 defense in the country plus solid running game = championship worthy (at least the last 6 champs) Not entirely sold either, but based on who we've beaten so far who else would you put at No. 2?

I'm not saying Florida isn't a good team; personally I would put Oregon at 2 before Florida. I guess it's still early and UF hasn't lost so they are 2 by default. I just feel like by the eye test there are a lot of other teams out there that I feel would beat UF on a neutral site. I think they are getting too much hype for beating LSU when LSU isn't close to what they were last year.

I think they will definitely catch an L from 2 out of 3 of Georgia, USC-e, and FSU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom