2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:lol: @ the fact y'all rather make fun of the boy's lack of speaking skills than talking about what really matters, that he was god level that last drive

I'm sleep though

Jameis better go the Derrick Rose route and get a speech therapist asap
roll.gif
. Agreed

roll.gif
@ Jameis trying to use big words.

"When they took the lead, we showed the initiative to be in this predicament we were in."
sick.gif

Winston was indeed clutch. When he gets back to Tallahassee he needs to talk to his advisor and see if he can get an override into a public speaking class though. Interviews are terrible smh
Dude was excited, let the man cook. Way tooo many judgmental folk in this thread.

Thread already derailed, since so many are so concerned about Winston's ability to speak or lack their of, rather than focusing on what was a very good game. Who knew we had so many English professors on NT. Way too early but top 4 teams for the playoffs next season?

Yal going in on Winston. :lol: I listen to his interviews throughout the season and he speaks pretty well. Tonight, was just all the adrenaline

Coach Gus...

You still that ____ my G, Tre Mason's signature Super Savage run that looked to be the game winner going to be an after thought now. 
mean.gif

That drive wasn't anything special if you were watching the game one play broke out and landed him in the red zone the pass leading to the TD was over thrown lucky Benjamin is 6.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom