2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

hmmmm so who lands where in the final rankings?

1. FSU
2. MSU
3. Auburn
4. Bama
5. Clemson
6. Mizzou
7. Stanford
8. tOSU
9. South Carolina
10. Oregon

Be honest your a Cane's fan aren't you?

jameis-winston-mc-hammer-dance-o.gif

Let your soul burn a little bit

hmmmm so who lands where in the final rankings?

1. FSU
2. MSU
3. Auburn
4. Bama
5. Clemson
6. Mizzou
7. Stanford
8. tOSU
9. South Carolina
10. Oregon

****, no way you can have Clemson at 5 and South Carolina at 9 (or behind OSU).

Last edited:
@dreclark I dunno why your quoting me if you watch that game you know I'm talking the truth

You're not, and that's why I quoted you.

Jernigan might have to tighten up at the waist a bit before he shows up in Indianapolis for the combine. That dude can beast, but in the NFL, he's gonna be a one down player with all that wind he was sucking late in the game tonight. Damn.

W/ the amount if snaps he logged, the double teams he faced and the pace I don't see the issue. Wind is not a problem. it just seems bad because of how focused the cameras were on him.

Guy went undefeated, won the Heisman, and won the chip as a freshman-all while dealing with a rape charge, and yall talking about how he talks. Smh, anything to bring a man down..

Very good bowl season. BCS games carried the load though. My top 4:

1. FSU/Auburn
2. TAMU/Duke
3. MSU/Stanford
4. Clemson/OSU

just got back from watchin the game and went through the thread, LOL at the SEC boasting when Auburn was up

good thing they lost, **** would've been beyond unbearable

@dreclark I dunno why your quoting me if you watch that game you know I'm talking the truth I have no problem with Winston his post game interview was just awakrd ppl aren't used to slow sounded qb but I forgot it's a new generation
Brett Favre sounded slow

I felt like Gus should've ran the ball on that one red zone play near the end where they decided to pass. FSU was having trouble stopping them, dudes would fall forward and get at least 5 yards every time. Marched down the field on the run and tried to pass it in the end, ended up with a FG.

lol at some of the butthurt dudes in here trying to clown Winston. Whats funny is a fear short years from now he will be making more money in a year than you'll see in your lives :pimp:

Can't wait to see the butthurt on ESPN tomorrow

Guy went undefeated, won the Heisman, and won the chip as a freshman-all while dealing with a rape charge, and yall talking about how he talks. Smh, anything to bring a man down..
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES hes life could have been ruined

Jernigan might have to tighten up at the waist a bit before he shows up in Indianapolis for the combine. That dude can beast, but in the NFL, he's gonna be a one down player with all that wind he was sucking late in the game tonight. Damn.

W/ the amount if snaps he logged, the double teams he faced and the pace I don't see the issue. Wind is not a problem. it just seems bad because of how focused the cameras were on him.

Good point. Natural assumption from seeing that gut on the sideline in a crucial point of the game.

Still could probably benefit from losing a few...Then again at what expense to his performance. That size is a + in some degrees.

Back
Top Bottom