2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

High energy guy, defense was improved, was it due to him or Pendergast... who knows. Bottom line, wasn't here long enough to ***** value.

Might have a better read from Nebraska folks, because I don't think anyone follows Indiana football. :lol:

Notre Dame making moves/changes with UA and the $400M stadium renovation.

Hump going to make Bobby proud in Tuscaloosa.

Hearing Adoree prefers UF but pops wanted Vols.

...back when the badgers and bruins wore reebok team colored shrouds.....whew, good times.

In the late 90's Nike could never get A&M's shade of maroon right. It was almost like they were doing it on purpose. We were out there playing in purple jerseys lol

Since then, they've done some massive quality control on the shade of maroon. Everything has to be approved by the school.

MY VOLS GOING TO NIKE PRAISE GAWDDD!!! I can honestly say I did the best I could surviving off this terrible adidas gear over the years :lol:

I live in Louisiana and they would die if FSU got Dupree. My co-worker was showing me side by side pictures of Dupree at Bama and LSU, and explained to me how much happier he seemed at LSU. Nnadi i think we can get and I think McDowell is higher on us than is being reported. Dupree and Carter are my long shots, it seems like Pruitt wasn't Carter's main recruiter as many suspected early in the process.

Charles Kelly is Carter's recruiter. GA is his area & specifically Norcross. He recruited Myles Autry's brother

Exactly i remember watching a Lo Carter interview and they were pressing him on the Pruitt switch, and he said his recruiter was Kelly, he only met with Pruitt because he was DC.

Looks like Lane will be the next WR to put on the #1

Really looking forward to adding to the cemetery next year

And finally congrats to two Noles on being voted into the HOF Derrick Brooks and Walter Jones

Back
Top Bottom