2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Move to running back :pimp:

Saban is such a tool. This guy is really believes what he says is the only way to do something. If he's really concerned about player safety, perhaps he should consider having his players weigh less to put less stress on their bodies, or not schedule games with FCS teams that are physically outmanned in every way (I mean, they are called body bag games...), or maybe we should cut out overtime, championship games, and unnecessary bowl games. All of those things are going to cause more injuries, right?

:smh: :smh:

The guy is a *****.

What's y'all offensive line looking like this year?
This is what we're waiting to see, lost 3 Sr starters at LT, LG & RG. No clue who will be at LT/RT at this point. Center David Andrews returns and Soph Brandon Kublanow will likely start at LG. Theus/Houston/Beard/Dantzler/Pyke/Freshmen will battle in camp for LT/RT/RG.

Saban is such a tool. This guy is really believes what he says is the only way to do something. If he's really concerned about player safety, perhaps he should consider having his players weigh less to put less stress on their bodies, or not schedule games with FCS teams that are physically outmanned in every way (I mean, they are called body bag games...), or maybe we should cut out overtime, championship games, and unnecessary bowl games. All of those things are going to cause more injuries, right?

:smh: :smh:

The guy is a *****.
I still remember him complaining about player safety then having a 270 lb LB get suspended for literally body slamming a 180 lb RB in a game a couple years ago. Talkin about player safety when you have guys that are physically ready for the NFL a year out of HS :lol:

He has no problems with his guys showing up to the combine with multiple injuries from grinding during their 3 years at Bama, but put his defense at even the slightest disadvantage and he cries like a baby. I get it, but he just looks childish.

Same goes for Bert Bielema to an extent. Dude's a big *****.

Last edited:
This is what we're waiting to see, lost 3 Sr starters at LT, LG & RG. No clue who will be at LT/RT at this point. Center David Andrews returns and Soph Brandon Kublanow will likely start at LG. Theus/Houston/Beard/Dantzler/Pyke/Freshmen will battle in camp for LT/RT/RG.
Theus was already named starting LT cuhh

JJ Green moved from 3rd RB behind TG3 and Marshall to Cornerback.

I fully expect to see Sony go bananas Game 1.
Sony over Chubb right now?

Keith Marshall will be doubtful for the Clemson game and JJ was our only other scat back. Chubb has 2 power backs in front of him (Douglas & RsFr AJ Turman) that's why I say Sony will get more touches, plus Sony is a passing threat and he'll compete for Return duties. Turman has a yr ahead of Chubb plus he'll be running with the 1s & 2s all Spring with Todd & Keith still hurt so Chubb will really have to impress. CMR already said he expects both freshmen to be ready to play against Clemson tho.

Naw bruh Theus ain't been named the starter, CMR just said he'll get first shot at LT but that was a given.. hope he seals it up tho. Theus, Kublanow & Andrews on the left side would be ideal.

Sony's gonna be #2 by Clemson, none of those other backs save the Gurley/Marshall can hold him off. He can do Everything Turman can do

Last edited:
The revolution will not be televised [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I agree Dre, only thing Sony has to do is show the coaches that he can pass block.

Back
Top Bottom