2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Von Pearson [emoji]128168[/emoji]CamClamps [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm not shocked...just disappointed that Denson would steal from a teammate...most of us have been to college, so this isn't really out of the ordinary atleast for me

Yearby better be good. We have no RB depth and '14 is shaping up to be another year like '13 for Duke. Golden is intent on bulking Duke up and using him as a workhorse back when he should be getting used more like a Reggie Bush. So expect another monster 1st half of the season, followed by another 2nd half plagued by injuries after the 25 car/gm takes its toll and he gets injured again. How you have Duke Johnson on your team he only gets 4 passes all season is malfeasance. :smh:

Yearby better be good. We have no RB depth and '14 is shaping up to be another year like '13 for Duke. Golden is intent on bulking Duke up and using him as a workhorse back when he should be getting used more like a Reggie Bush. So expect another monster 1st half of the season, followed by another 2nd half plagued by injuries after the 25 car/gm takes its toll and he gets injured again. How you have Duke Johnson on your team he only gets 4 passes all season is malfeasance. :smh:

He was playing fine tho intill he got hurt in the FSU game i don't think he had any injuries really. And that was kind of a freak thing he just got caught under the pile the wrong way. He just needs to learn how to protect himself more

tumblr_mtcnp7bcJJ1schijgo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom